[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Group Buy: Whiteline and Super Pro Bushings
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

Group Buy: Whiteline and Super Pro Bushings

Group Buy: Whiteline and Super Pro Bushings

Postby civictypeR » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:24 pm

I know some people still come one here besides me, but if anyone wanted to do a group buy for upgraded bushings and suspension parts here what I got.

I contacted Juan at J-auto.net and here what he said,

I specialize in Mazda but constantly help owners of others makes and models. I can give you guys group buy pricing: One to four orders will be at regular price. Five orders get 5%, six gets 6%, seven gets 7%, eight gets 8%, nine gets 9%, and ten or more orders get 10% off. A deadline can be set to round up orders and then have the members send payment.

These SuperPro bushings are not in stock and will take roughly 2 weeks from when I order them, to reach my door from Australia (assuming SuperPro has them sitting in their warehouse). Once I receive these bushings, I'll ship all orders out within one business day and everyone can expect their orders within 2-3 business days or 6-10 business days for international orders. Tracking info will be provided as soon as the info is ready.

Application is for 97-02 Camry or Solara
SuperPro Bushings:
Front Control Arm: SPF2663K $28.25 and SPF1265K $92.84
Front Motor Mount Bushing: SPF2706K $70.19 and SPF1348K $52.45
Front Steering Rack: SPF1191K $38.30
Rear Trailing Arm: SPF0823K $93.36

Whiteline:
Front Sway bar link: KLC163 $158.26 (Buy one sway bar link, get one free offer. Details: https://www.facebook.com/jauto/posts/512135765534312)
Rear Sway bar link: KLC187 $Pricing not available for this. Will look into it.
Rear Trailing arm lower bushing: W61446 $79.90
Front Control arm - lower inner front bushing: W53447 $22.90
Front Steering - rack & pinion mount bushing: W11722 $34.90
Front Control arm - lower inner front bushing: W53447 $22.90

All prices are plus shipping (roughly $10 dollars within the US. International shipping available as well.) and plus 9% sales tax if shipping to a California address. If you have other questions, let me know and I'll be happy to help.

Thanks,
Juan

Email: sales@j-auto.net

I would be down to do a group buy, if other people are.
civictypeR
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Group Buy: Whiteline and Super Pro Bushings

Postby wiseman » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:22 pm

Ive been looking for a front swaybar so ill take one of thise for sure whens the deadline?
wiseman
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby civictypeR » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:52 am

There is no deadline yet, I'm just trying to see if we even hit the 10 people mark. We have to hit it, so we can get the 10% off. If we don't hit it, then it wouldn't even be worth it to even do a group buy.

If you would like to join, please put your name down. So I can get a head count and cost. Therefore you can an idea of how much you are looking to send.
So I'm in

1.) civictypeR
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
civictypeR
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby slavie » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:08 am

Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't these be easily ordered (with the 4-8 week shipping time, as any other from Australia) via http://www.energysuspensionparts.com/ ?
Say, I'm interested in the engine mount bushings SPF1348K http://www.energysuspensionparts.com/proddetail.asp?prod=SPF1348K. They're $44.58+5 S&H = under $50 here, vs this GB where they're $52.45 - 10% = $47.21 plus $10 shipping for $57 total. At that rate, I don't see a point.

Somebody tell me what I'm missing, please.
slavie
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby wiseman » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:50 am

1.) civictypeR
2.)wiseman-fsb
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
wiseman
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby HARKEM » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:26 pm

Hey civictypeR,
If you want i live in Melbourne, Oz, had a quick look at ebay.com.au and i can get the superpro bushings a little cheaper,
if you end up with a small list i can ring around and see if i can get them cheaper and mail them too you..just offering..pm me if interested, tho i'm going away for the next two weeks so i reply afterwards:)
2001 V6 CAMRY TOURING
DBA 4000 Slotted/Cross Drilled Rotors Front/Rear, EXEDY Stage 1 Race Clutch, FIDANZA 9lbs Flywheel,
Whiteline RSB & FSB, TRD Suspension, CUSTOM Headers&OBX CatBack, TRD S/C:)
HARKEM
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby civictypeR » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:53 pm

Thank you Harkem. I'm pretty sure, Wiseman and I'll end up hitting you up. I know we weren't going to hit the 10 mark. However, I thought with everyone's car getting old, it'll be a good time to replace the bushings.

Btw wiseman, if you wanted to know...

Juan said,

The front and rear sway bars are $179.91 each, plus tax and shipping, and are in stock. Whiteline doesnt have the rear sway bar links in stock. Although these rear links are listed in their catalog, Whiteline says they were never made and are not available.

Thank you for your interest.
civictypeR
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby wiseman » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:29 am

I have a trd rear just looking for the whiteline front if you end up getting the bushings from harkem could you link me up with juan id still like to get the bar one of the only things im missing on my car
wiseman
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby civictypeR » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:04 pm

just email him at Email: sales@j-auto.net
civictypeR
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby cartang » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:30 am

civictypeR
2.)wiseman-fsb
3.)cartang
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
[IMG]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj307/cartang1/007-2-1.jpg[/IMG]
Camry 99, 5sp manual, SC,CPE intake,OBX headers, Jim's fuel system,Walbro pump,Greddy exhaust,Exedy 1 clutch,Fidanza flyweel.
Camry 07, V6,TRD cat back,Fujita CAI, GS 430 rims
cartang
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby civictypeR » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:36 pm

I don't think we are going to make it. I'm already in the process of ordering stuff by myself.
civictypeR
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5