[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Brand new OBX headers for sale!!!!!!!!! PRICE DROP!!!!
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

Brand new OBX headers for sale!!!!!!!!! PRICE DROP!!!!

Brand new OBX headers for sale!!!!!!!!! PRICE DROP!!!!

Postby mdatrdcam » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:14 pm

Ok, so these have been sitting in my garage for the past three years and I never got around to installing them...so now they are for sale! I originally bought them because I was planning to get a blower, but that never happened. Now my car has way too many miles on it to even think about supercharging it, so I'm not going to be needing these anymore. Also, I can't remember if these are still on back-order from OBX or not.

Here are the pics:

[url=http:c//s1103.photobucket.com/user/Mdatrdcam01/media/P1010378_zpsd1eeeacd.jpg.html]Image[/url]

Price is now $350.00 OBO + shipping
If you know of somewhere to get them cheaper please let me know and I'll adjust my price accordingly.
Thanks, please buy my headers!!!
Last edited by mdatrdcam on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
mdatrdcam
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Brand new OBX headers for sale!!!!!!!!!

Postby wiseman » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:38 am

Mannnn i would love these, maybe if i start getting paid enough from my new job before they sell ill snag them,
wiseman
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Brand new OBX headers for sale!!!!!!!!! PRICE DROP!!!!

Postby mdatrdcam » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:55 pm

Yes! Please buy them! They're just sitting here with your name on them
mdatrdcam
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby thenewguy » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:27 am

I just put in a megan cat back exhaust which i believe is 2.5 inch pipe. Obx is 3 inches. Would i have any issues when bolting the two up?
thenewguy
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby SpeedySolara » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:54 pm

thenewguy wrote:I just put in a megan cat back exhaust which i believe is 2.5 inch pipe. Obx is 3 inches. Would i have any issues when bolting the two up?

The OBX catback is 3" long but from the y-pipe back its 2.5" so you shouldn't have any problems bolting it together. If the flanges don't match up is a different story but ultimately you're good to go. Have the seller verify the sizes for you though.
[size=150][b]Get your Big Brake Kit today:[/b][/size]
http://www.solaraguy.com/viewtopic.php?t=48573
SpeedySolara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby thenewguy » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:06 am

Thanks speedy! Pm'ed mdatrdcam
thenewguy
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5