[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - WTB OEM Headlight Set
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

WTB OEM Headlight Set

WTB OEM Headlight Set

Postby Bobolara » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:22 am

Looking for a set of 99 headlights in good condition atleast no broken tabs. I don't mind the price as long it's reasonable. Have had my retrofits in for atleast a year now and wanted to go back to stock look instead.
I'm still thinking about it but I'm curious if the few people left on here got some parts hoarded somewhere that I might get lucky.
You guys can message me on here, I check it now and then.
Bobolara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5