[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - F/S ksport coilovers, TRD sway bar, and more
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

F/S ksport coilovers, TRD sway bar, and more

F/S ksport coilovers, TRD sway bar, and more

Postby Es BL155 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:31 pm

Hey guys long time lurker on this forum, but mostly post over on clublexus (also as es bl155) if you want to view my itrader score.

Fits 97-01 camry/1st gen solara. Used Ksport coilovers. I just re-serviced the rears less than 5k with new ksport shocks. Fronts are slight blown but I have 2 new front ksport shock replacements that I haven't had the chance to install.
$650 shipped (rears rebuilt 5k ago and fronts not rebuilt) but will included the two new front shocks for you to rebuild.
(Rebuilding is just a matter of unscrewing the lower perch, 3 locking rings, and sway bar ring and transferring everything to the new strut. Very easy process but time consuming)
or
$750 shipped with fronts rebuilt before being sent and rears rebuilt 5k ago

Used TRD Rear Sway Bar for 97-01 camry or 1st gen solara. With track and street setting $120 shipped
Used oem Solara Front Strut Bar 97-01 camry or 1st gen solara.$30 plus shipping
Both bars for $150 shipped

Oem wood grain steering wheel (not sure which cars it will fit but its from a 00-01 es300 $ 300 shipped obo
Last edited by Es BL155 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Es BL155
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: F/S ksport coilovers, TRD sway bar, and more

Postby Es BL155 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:31 pm

Pics of the new shocks. the two on the right are the rears that were installed. Rebuild pics below.
before and after rebuild and cleaning comparison (rears)
threads were also teflon and electrical taped to keep debris buildup off threads.
Below are the finished rebuilt coilovers, all nice and clean. This was completed last winter.
Es BL155
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Es BL155 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:32 pm

Woodgrain steering wheel from 00-01 es300 good condition with minor blemishes (shown in pic):

Oem Solara strut bar:

Sorry for crappy pics but the trd rear sway bar is the red bar, haven't had the chance to pull it off the car yet:
Es BL155
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby SpeedySolara » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:35 pm

Got dibs on rear TRD sway bar. I want it!

YGPM
[size=150][b]Get your Big Brake Kit today:[/b][/size]
http://www.solaraguy.com/viewtopic.php?t=48573
SpeedySolara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby dinoxor » Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:05 am

coilover's spring rate?
dinoxor
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby parkc96 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:29 pm

are the bars already sold? interested in both

2000 camry 4 cylinder: rims, tint, spoiler, head unit, partially debadged, custom catback, custom grille... more to come.
parkc96
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Es BL155 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:26 pm

Sorry guys forgot to update this thread for awhile.
Coilovers are no longer for sale and the TRD Rear Sway Bar has been sold. But I do have the remaining items for sale....

Used oem Solara Front Strut Bar 97-01 camry or 1st gen solara. $40 shipped
Oem wood grain steering wheel (not sure which cars it will fit but its from a 00-01 es300. Air bag is not included) $ 200 shipped

If interested please email me at hhuynh88@gmail.com
Es BL155
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5