[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS Apexi Neo and Supra Injectors
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

FS Apexi Neo and Supra Injectors

FS Apexi Neo and Supra Injectors

Postby civictypeR » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:55 pm

I have an extra Apexi Neo air management system for sale. It was used on my brother's Honda S2000. 100 % working when I pulled it off yesterday. 200 shipped

link on apexi website, if you wanted more info on it.

http://www.apexi-usa.com/store/electron ... ement.html

I have an extra set of 2jzge Injectors that I pulled off of a SC300. These are somewhere between 305-315cc injectors. I did as much research as I could to find out, but I could never get a straight answer. I even replaced all the injector O-rings, so it's a striaght drop into the 1mzfe motor. 100 shipped

Denso Part Number # 23250-46030

If you buy both items, I'll even go 280 shipped.
civictypeR
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: FS Apexi Neo and Supra Injectors

Postby civictypeR » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:30 am

sold!
civictypeR
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5