[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Testing Waters: 1999 Solara SE V6 Supercharged with TRD Kit
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

Testing Waters: 1999 Solara SE V6 Supercharged with TRD Kit

Testing Waters: 1999 Solara SE V6 Supercharged with TRD Kit

Postby wtfitzsoda » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:18 pm

1999 Solara SE V6 5 Speed Silver Coupe
190k Miles
TRD Supercharger (Bar'd Legal - Will pass smog)
TRD Lip Kit
TRD Exhaust
Stock Interior with Eclipse Head Unit (Bluetooth Ready)
18" Wheels with 75% Treads

Car grinds in 3rd gear, I think the syncros are messed up. But have been driving it as is for the past 3 years. Let me know if you're interested or want to give it a look.

ASKING 4500$ OBO.
wtfitzsoda
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Testing Waters: 1999 Solara SE V6 Supercharged with TRD

Postby lazyboyz69 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:57 pm

WOW! BUMP for good deal. GLWS!
5 spd v6 supercharged, TRD kit,TRD short shifter,TRD Rear Sway Bar,TRD Front Tie Bar,TRD Exhuast,Rear B&G Damper System, tien/tokcio front,18" Axis Seven,Walbro 190 fuel pump,
lazyboyz69
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby EEngineer » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:34 pm

willing to sell trd lip kit seperately?
94 Camry 3VZ 5 spd swapped - parted out 2009
92 ES300 3VZ 5 spd supercharged @ 300.8whp
99 Solara 1MZ 5 spd bone stock (not for long)
EEngineer
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby SpeedySolara » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:41 am

wtfitzsoda wrote:1999 Solara SE V6 5 Speed Silver Coupe
190k Miles
TRD Supercharger (Bar'd Legal - Will pass smog)
TRD Lip Kit
TRD Exhaust
Stock Interior with Eclipse Head Unit (Bluetooth Ready)
18" Wheels with 75% Treads

Car grinds in 3rd gear, I think the syncros are messed up. But have been driving it as is for the past 3 years. Let me know if you're interested or want to give it a look.

ASKING 4500$ OBO.

That's too much for a 15 year old car with high mileage and a grinding transmission. Dont get me wrong, I have a huge appreciation for the looks and performance of our cars but no one else will see the value in our cars. Good luck with the sale.

PS If and only if you're smart, you'll part with the supercharger, kit, trd muffler and trd rims if you have them. Then, and only then will you get close to your asking price.
[size=150][b]Get your Big Brake Kit today:[/b][/size]
http://www.solaraguy.com/viewtopic.php?t=48573
SpeedySolara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5