[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - [FS] 1MZ/3VZ Polyurethane Rear Engine Mounting Bushing
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

[FS] 1MZ/3VZ Polyurethane Rear Engine Mounting Bushing

[FS] 1MZ/3VZ Polyurethane Rear Engine Mounting Bushing

Postby dorifuto.boi » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:27 pm

Hey guys,

I am selling Polyurethane Rear Engine Mounting Bushings. This is for the 1MZ auto/manual or 3VZ auto/manual. it will be 159usd shipped to the 48 states. Price will be more to ship elsewhere.

Kit includes:
-80a Polyurethane Bushing
-Crush Pin
-Grease (used to ease insertion)

Please feel free to PM me. :D

Last edited by dorifuto.boi on Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dorifuto.boi
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: [FS] 1MZ/3VZ Polyurethane Rear Engine Mounting Bushing

Postby HARKEM » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:35 am

pm'd...:)
2001 V6 CAMRY TOURING
DBA 4000 Slotted/Cross Drilled Rotors Front/Rear, EXEDY Stage 1 Race Clutch, FIDANZA 9lbs Flywheel,
Whiteline RSB & FSB, TRD Suspension, CUSTOM Headers&OBX CatBack, TRD S/C:)
HARKEM
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Texasolara86 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:04 am

GLWS. Just a silly noob question, what is the benefit of installing this part? I'm just curious since I'm a noob and don't know much.
Texasolara86
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby dorifuto.boi » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:15 pm

Texassolara86, This is made out of 80a Urethane which is much stiffer than the rubber that OEM uses. OEM uses rubber because they need to provide comfort to the drivers but the rubber allows the engine a lot of movement which causes characteristics such as wheel hop, poor shifting (manual), and diminished throttle response. Let me know if you have any more questions.
dorifuto.boi
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5