[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Need hood, 1.5 headlight and corner
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

Need hood, 1.5 headlight and corner

Need hood, 1.5 headlight and corner

Postby Billdo » Thu May 08, 2014 5:56 am

Hey to all the remaining members. I got into a fender bender yesterday. Need a hood, drivers side headlight and corner, hood latch, and grille. Anyone know of any available or any affordable junkyards? Quoted $145 for a hood by me, if all else fails Im gonna grab that. Thanks in advance.

I forgot to mention I am in Ocean County NJ.
Billdo
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Need hood, 1.5 headlight and corner

Postby SpeedySolara » Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:33 am

Didyouever fix your car? I have some of the parts you need. Let me know
[size=150][b]Get your Big Brake Kit today:[/b][/size]
http://www.solaraguy.com/viewtopic.php?t=48573
SpeedySolara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5