[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - WTB: Jim's fuel mod
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

WTB: Jim's fuel mod

WTB: Jim's fuel mod

Postby 99TRDLBGP#6of35 » Sat May 24, 2014 2:16 am

I am looking to get ahold of a Jims Fuel Mod kit for my Gen1. I haven't had any luck contacting Gabe. Anyone have one available?

Thanks!
99TRDLBGP#6of35
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: WTB: Jim's fuel mod

Postby HARKEM » Sat May 24, 2014 6:32 am

Try Gregtrd
2001 V6 CAMRY TOURING
DBA 4000 Slotted/Cross Drilled Rotors Front/Rear, EXEDY Stage 1 Race Clutch, FIDANZA 9lbs Flywheel,
Whiteline RSB & FSB, TRD Suspension, CUSTOM Headers&OBX CatBack, TRD S/C:)
HARKEM
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby civictypeR » Sat May 24, 2014 9:00 pm

I just fixed my Jim fuel mod line. I have an extra fuel filter and a little line left. I can make you one, if you want. The cost will be around 150.
civictypeR
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby 99TRDLBGP#6of35 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:55 am

Thanks for the replies, but I ended up making one myself with P.T.F.E. braided hose. Looks pretty slick and will stand up to e85 if I ever decide to go that route.
99TRDLBGP#6of35
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5