[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS: Work VS-XX 18x8 +38 5x114.3 $1300
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

FS: Work VS-XX 18x8 +38 5x114.3 $1300

FS: Work VS-XX 18x8 +38 5x114.3 $1300

Postby lightear » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:27 pm

For sale Work VS-XX 18x8 +38 5x114.3 $1300.

Currently the rims all have curb rashes on them. However they are being sent to Onsite Repair to be refinished. If you guys know who Son is from Onsite then you know he is a miracle worker and these rims will come out looking spanking new. I will post more pictures once the rims are done. For now, you'll have a teaser on how it looks like on the solara. Once the refinish of the rims are complete I'll be posting throughout car forums. These babies were on my Solara so you guys get dibs but dont wait too long. Good price for refinished rims!

lightear
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5