[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Wtb Solara
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

Wtb Solara

Wtb Solara

Postby hnda8r » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:57 pm

Hey guys I'm looking to buy a Solara... I have 3k to spend. I live in Enola PA. I'd prefer a v6 5 speed stock or modified. Please lmk here or you can text me 7316764367 ...thanks guys! 8)
In search for my next Supercharged Solara!!!
hnda8r
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Wtb Solara

Postby hnda8r » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:09 pm

No one has a Solara near me for sale? This 3k is burning a hole in my pocket....lol
hnda8r
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby PlateLunch » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:58 pm

Check the Solaraguy Facebook page, somebody is selling a lowered 5spd for 3K
PlateLunch
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby hnda8r » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:01 am

Where? All I could find is a lowered automatic one for 3k.
hnda8r
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5