[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - (4)17x7 Used Chrome TSW Revo For Sale
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

(4)17x7 Used Chrome TSW Revo For Sale

(4)17x7 Used Chrome TSW Revo For Sale

Postby tboidsc » Thu May 28, 2015 10:40 pm

Just wanted to put a feeler out there to see if anyone would be interested in buying (4) used Chrome 17x7 TSW Revo's. 5x114.3 lug pattern with TRD center cap and red nut.

I took them off my Gen 1 TRD Solara a few years back and put in storage. If anyone on the site seems interested I can try to figure out how to put pics on the site. Since they are used I cannot state that they are in brand new straight condition, but I can take pics of front and back so you can see their condition. I also have a mismatched set of ties on them, that I can leave. Let me know if there is any interest.

Local Pickup would likely be best since shipping may be high. Central NJ.
2000 TRD Solara 5-sp DWP
1MZ-FZE engine
Supercharged, lots of extras
Renova front Grille
tboidsc
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: (4)17x7 Used Chrome TSW Revo For Sale

Postby HARKEM » Sat May 30, 2015 4:35 am

I'm definately interested tho it depends on price as i would need these shipped to Colorado.

I'll PM you.
2001 V6 CAMRY TOURING
DBA 4000 Slotted/Cross Drilled Rotors Front/Rear, EXEDY Stage 1 Race Clutch, FIDANZA 9lbs Flywheel,
Whiteline RSB & FSB, TRD Suspension, CUSTOM Headers&OBX CatBack, TRD S/C:)
HARKEM
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: (4)17x7 Used Chrome TSW Revo For Sale (Pics added)

Postby tboidsc » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:05 am

OK, I got a few PMs, just thought I would add some pics. I would take $300 for all (4) with tires. Pickup preferred, live in Central NJ. I also added a pic of what they looked like when on my car. Car not for sale :D You may need to right-click on Pic and View Image to see full image.

These come with the TSW R-System Red Billet Nut and official TRD centers. Also I have the center nut wrench removal tool.

Since I had these electroplated at a local shop, I chose not to have the lug nut covers chromed, but I have them as well in original silver, you can choose to chrome-plate on your own, but I did not think it was necessary.

2000 TRD Solara 5-sp DWP
1MZ-FZE engine
Renova front Grille
tboidsc
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby HARKEM » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:27 am

Pm'd again :)
2001 V6 CAMRY TOURING
DBA 4000 Slotted/Cross Drilled Rotors Front/Rear, EXEDY Stage 1 Race Clutch, FIDANZA 9lbs Flywheel,
Whiteline RSB & FSB, TRD Suspension, CUSTOM Headers&OBX CatBack, TRD S/C:)
HARKEM
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby tboidsc » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:11 pm

SOLD
2000 TRD Solara 5-sp DWP
1MZ-FZE engine
Renova front Grille
tboidsc
Regular SolaraGuy Member