[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - TRD TSW REVO WHEELS
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

TRD TSW REVO WHEELS

TRD TSW REVO WHEELS

Postby Mor3hawk3 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:46 am

trying to sell my 17 inch wheels here is the link they are currently on ebay if you are any where close to NY NJ CT PA I take it off ebay and meet you personally to sell them thanks guys .... call me any questions Matt 917 224 4744
http://www.ebay.com/itm/191973722698?ss ... 1555.l2649
Mor3hawk3
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: TRD TSW REVO WHEELS

Postby Mor3hawk3 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:21 pm

Mor3hawk3
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: TRD TSW REVO WHEELS

Postby HARKEM » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:07 am

If you still have these i'd really like to buy the center caps!!!!

Like pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :))
2001 V6 CAMRY TOURING
DBA 4000 Slotted/Cross Drilled Rotors Front/Rear, EXEDY Stage 1 Race Clutch, FIDANZA 9lbs Flywheel,
Whiteline RSB & FSB, TRD Suspension, CUSTOM Headers&OBX CatBack, TRD S/C:)
HARKEM
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5