[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Odd parts for sale!
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

Odd parts for sale!

Postby lightear » Fri Nov 28, 2003 9:48 pm

what tires/rims came with the car?
I would like a try for the stock six spoke 16 inch.
lightear
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Whatever » Fri Nov 28, 2003 10:34 pm

Coconut wrote:
Hey wrote:front hood??

I got an aftermarket front hood from Houston 2 months ago for $200 including taxes. This was the best deal I have got for the hood.

You better look for that hood locally, since shipping will jack up the price and sometimes double it.
icic thanks for the advice :lol:
Whatever
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby l_bourque35 » Tue Dec 02, 2003 2:04 pm

check list added to first page...

Thx
2001 Solara SE V6 gone.... Ill miss you!
Hello 2004 Subaru WRX
l_bourque35
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Previous

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5