[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Tein SS Damper for 99-03 Solara Group Buy!!!
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

Tein SS Damper for 99-03 Solara Group Buy!!!

Postby Jackass-Jeff » Thu Dec 04, 2003 6:34 pm

Ouch... for the price of 1210 shipped, he wants

10 BUYERS

... I guess this was a pipe dream. eBay still has them for about 1200 + shipping... but we can still try to see how many people we can get and see if he'll work w/ the price on that...

Let me talk to another supplier I may have...
1GR-FE ftw!
Jackass-Jeff
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby HKSV6SLE » Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:51 am

hey who else are distributorrs for tein? or rather wholesalers...i might know some ppl depdning on which company it is...since i dont feel like researching myself...
2008 LEXUS IS350 SGM
www.lexusnet.com
HKSV6SLE
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Jackass-Jeff » Sat Dec 06, 2003 1:07 pm

I'm working out a better deal for it somewhere else... give me some time =P
1GR-FE ftw!
Jackass-Jeff
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby thakidd » Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:42 pm

if this will fit a 99 camryv6 which i think it might im innn defintly....
cause this boston weather suxx and at least i will be able to higher my
car in the winter
thakidd
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Previous

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5