[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Random parts lookin to buy
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

Random parts lookin to buy

Random parts lookin to buy

Postby FLASH » Thu Dec 04, 2003 1:25 pm

--Im just interested if anyone is willing to sell the wood grain dash trim...i just need like 2 of the smallest pieces of the trim so i can experiment with painting them.
--Also, is anyone trying to rid of a TRD muffler, or do you know anyone who wants to sell theirs? I may be interested after the holiday season.
thanks all...
==FLASH==
99 Solara SE with Many Mods (See outdated website) - Weekend Warrior
2001 Cadillac Deville Daily Driver
(Wife's) 2007 Toyota Camry LE with Basic Mods
(Sister's) 2011 "Pink Prius"
FLASH
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby 20SoLaRa02 » Thu Dec 04, 2003 3:55 pm

i might be willing to part wit the trd muffler if the price is right. but this would be later on. perhaps in jan or feb. email me an offer at mchowsan@uci.edu

-michael
20SoLaRa02
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby FLASH » Thu Dec 04, 2003 7:18 pm

You got PM :D
==FLASH==
99 Solara SE with Many Mods (See outdated website) - Weekend Warrior
2001 Cadillac Deville Daily Driver
(Wife's) 2007 Toyota Camry LE with Basic Mods
(Sister's) 2011 "Pink Prius"
FLASH