[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - LOLZ
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

LOLZ

LOLZ

Postby Hsakuragi » Fri Dec 05, 2003 2:42 pm

The ONE & ONLY Fully Loaded 2006 X Avalon Limited with Body Kit in CA = Special Limited Edition + First 2GR-FE rebored the throttle body (i think...)

Hsakuragi
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Akui » Fri Dec 05, 2003 2:58 pm

Sorry if anyone actually likes that but...

oh god that's horrible!
Akui
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby kubi » Fri Dec 05, 2003 3:21 pm

It has numerous sponsors, but I wonder which one paid to have the BMW logos put on it. Some people...
Please stop humping my car, owner privilege!
kubi
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Astro » Fri Dec 05, 2003 3:53 pm

That's just stupid. That's like the girl who (tried to) converted her car to an Audi. :lol:
ImageImage
Lexus lip kit, LED tails, F-Sport Intake, HKS hi-power exhaust, TEIN S-tech springs
Astro
SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Postby TadS » Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:36 pm

Ok, some people get so close to do something cool in then they just turn stupid. Civic with a BMW look is interesting, but why the logos :-? . I mean they totally make the whole deal dumb. Stereo looks pretty good, but rebadging with another company’s logo is just too much, I mean this is even and Acura/Honduh rebadge or a Toyota/Lexus rebadge. The only thing a Honduh and a BMW have in common is the number of wheels. So... so sad. Oh yeah, and the wheels have got to go!
Let's just pretend I didn't grow up, or you're going to be terribly disappointed.
TadS
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby HKSV6SLE » Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:54 pm

uh one question, why not just buy an M3 to begin with? i don't get why ppl spend toins of money to make theri cheap cars look like expensive ones..why not save the money and buy a better car upfront?
2008 LEXUS IS350 SGM
www.lexusnet.com
HKSV6SLE
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Jackass-Jeff » Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:58 pm

lol... I've seen a funnier one...

A BMW 3 series converted to look like a civic (seriously!!, the prev. gen 3 series)
1GR-FE ftw!
Jackass-Jeff
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby Mole » Fri Dec 05, 2003 5:41 pm

why???.... WHY does it have to be from CA??!?!??!?!?!?!
the power of 8
Mole
molerator
molerator

Postby i20solara02i » Fri Dec 05, 2003 5:45 pm

i've seen that car in person and it's a very nice civic. even tho it might be funnie that a civic made it look like a bmw. that person put alot of work and money in that car. and that car has won awards at the car show. but alot of people start selling their car and start on another project car. most or probably even all the work was done by m1 autobody and they do good work there.

richard
version 3.0 complete 302 hp 303 tq stay tuned for 3.01 (meth installed, now needs to get it tune)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZOTi2NPNIA
i20solara02i
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby krook » Fri Dec 05, 2003 5:45 pm

Astro wrote:That's just stupid. That's like the girl who (tried to) converted her car to an Audi. :lol:

werd em

HKSV6SLE wrote:uh one question, why not just buy an M3 to begin with? i don't get why ppl spend toins of money to make theri cheap cars look like expensive ones..why not save the money and buy a better car upfront?

werd³ (werd to tha third)
krook
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby indiglosolara » Fri Dec 05, 2003 6:40 pm

actually i have seen that car in person.. it was at m1 for about 8 month for that conversion. if you take a look at the details and how much work was put into that car its beautiful as far as the work and craftsmanship. but yes a civic to BMW conversion is non sense..

but its all personal in what someone likes IMO...

Kenny
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

Postby krawzyazn » Fri Dec 05, 2003 6:58 pm

if you got the $ do it i give him props
but he should have done an engine swap also like a b18c5 or h22 + turbo lol
Last edited by krawzyazn on Sat Dec 06, 2003 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
krawzyazn
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby MGLax13 » Fri Dec 05, 2003 7:30 pm

I'll give him props b\c they did do a pretty good job making it look like a Bimmer on the exterior. The interior looks nice and clean, although I don't like all that gray crapet stuff on like the pillers. The system looks nice. I'll give him props on a nice project completed, not exactly my taste though. This isn't as bad as the chick who put the Audi emblems on her Accord though. That you could still tell was an Accord, this could pass for a Bimmer from the outside. He also didn't over do the logo, like on on every head rest and on the steering wheel.
MGLax13
SolaraGuy Solara13
SolaraGuy Solara13

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5