[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS: Pioneer DEH-P6500 Head Unit
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

FS: Pioneer DEH-P6500 Head Unit

FS: Pioneer DEH-P6500 Head Unit

Postby MGLax13 » Thu Dec 11, 2003 9:29 pm

I'm selling my Pioneer DEH-P6500 head unit. I bought it in August of this year. I like it ALOT but I've decided that I want a head unit that lights up blue. (To match my interior...call me a bitch or a woman or what youmay, but I want it to look uniform) I might get that silver pioneer one with the motorized face, can't think of the model number right now. The radio is in absolutly perfect working condition and is in almost perfect asthetic condition. It comes with every single peice that was in the box when it came from the factory along with all manuals. The only missing peice is the wiring harness, but you can buy one for cheap on ebay. I might end up including that if I can get one for this radio that I'm getting. Pictures can be seen on my cardomain.com page. It looks like it's in worse condition in that picture becaue my camera is crappy. I'm taking offers for this radio. Brand new, it's worth $279. Obviously, I'm not asking that, but don't lowball me please. I'm a good guy and the radio is magnficent. I'm also excepting trades for a head unit that lights up blue, has 3 sets of pre-outs, 50x4W built in amp and is equal quality and conition. But I'm gonna be picky becasue there aren't many units I'd want over that other pioneer unit.
MGLax13
SolaraGuy Solara13
SolaraGuy Solara13

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5