[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - grill+2 fog lights
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

grill+2 fog lights

Postby kubi » Fri Dec 19, 2003 5:22 pm

99 and 02s have the same grill?
Please stop humping my car, owner privilege!
kubi
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby WTF?? » Fri Dec 19, 2003 5:36 pm

U got a PM for grille

And no Gen 1 and Gen1.5 have different grilles
Retired... its been fun Image
WTF??
SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Postby TadS » Sat Dec 20, 2003 1:02 am

Are those the housings? If so, I'll take them for 30 quid. PM me if you still have them I'll paypal you.
Let's just pretend I didn't grow up, or you're going to be terribly disappointed.
TadS
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby kubi » Sat Dec 20, 2003 1:06 am

TadS wrote:Are those the housings? If so, I'll take them for 30 quid. PM me if you still have them I'll paypal you.

You must not live in Indiana anymore... always talkin in quid ;)
Please stop humping my car, owner privilege!
kubi
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby TadS » Sat Dec 20, 2003 10:44 am

kubi wrote:
TadS wrote:Are those the housings? If so, I'll take them for 30 quid. PM me if you still have them I'll paypal you.

You must not live in Indiana anymore... always talkin in quid ;)

Bah. It's something I picked up when I did a study abroad two years ago. Just won't leave my vocabulary.
Let's just pretend I didn't grow up, or you're going to be terribly disappointed.
TadS
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5