[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - F/S: 18" Racing Hart CP8 **SOLD**
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

F/S: 18" Racing Hart CP8 **SOLD**

F/S: 18" Racing Hart CP8 **SOLD**

Postby indiglosolara » Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:10 am

Just like the title says..

This is a set of 4 18" Racing Hart CP8's 18x7.5 - 45 offset without tires. Bolt Pattern is 5 x 114.3. I had these for sale before but i decided not to sell them cuz i had difficulty with 19",

I have just recently decided to buy another set of 18" so im selling these, I will be taking the tires off this set of rims and place them on my new rims. This is why I am selling them without tires.

This rims have no scuffd or curb rash or any dents at all. When the rims are clean they look like brand new. However like i mentioned before i do not have the center caps for these rims. But i did replace them with toyota center caps. For pics you can look at my www or just go to www.KennyHa.com

Asking $430.00 + shipping, or $430 for local pick up. I am willing to take offers. Please send all offers to PM or Email at Kennyha1981@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Kenny
Last edited by indiglosolara on Sun Dec 28, 2003 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

Postby indiglosolara » Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:24 pm

bump....
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

Postby indiglosolara » Fri Dec 26, 2003 11:55 pm

OK, this is just a update on this. I am going to keep the tires on the rims and sell it as one set. so these rims will come with the rims and tires.. price is still pending so ill keep everyone updated. im going to get rid if them pretty checp so ppls let me know and PM me with your offers..

I will post again when i get a update on the price..... thanks

Kenny
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

Postby indiglosolara » Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:43 pm

**Update**

Im going to sell these rims now with tires...

asking $550.00 local pick up... or $550 plus shipping...
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

Postby indiglosolara » Sun Dec 28, 2003 5:52 pm

Hey guys... just wanted to let you know.. these rims are sold!!!!!!!!
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5