[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - wtb solara headlight housing
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

wtb solara headlight housing

wtb solara headlight housing

Postby nnnyyy » Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:25 am

Looking for both sides. H4 only. This is for a 99.
nnnyyy
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby MGLax13 » Sun Dec 28, 2003 12:24 pm

They got a left and a right for sale from the same person on eBay right now. Just give it a search.
MGLax13
SolaraGuy Solara13
SolaraGuy Solara13

Postby SolaraConvertable » Sun Dec 28, 2003 11:50 pm

If you want a set of headlights to mess around with and try something, i have the perfect set. I replaced my headlights a few months ago so i still have the orginals. The outside lens' have a slight scratch, the chrome inside is peeling and worn, and they have been drilled from a set of strobes. I'll give them to you if you pay the shipping, they are just wasting space in my garage. If your interested i can take pics.
2001 Customized Solara Convertible
http://www.cardomain.com/id/yahbaby98
SolaraConvertable
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby nnnyyy » Mon Dec 29, 2003 5:02 am

Hi guys. Thanks for the ebay link MGLax13. Appreciate it.

SolaraConvertable: I will take you up on that offer. You have private message.
nnnyyy
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5