[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Wanted Gen 1 grill
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

Wanted Gen 1 grill

Wanted Gen 1 grill

Postby alext14 » Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:39 pm

I'm looking for a stock Generation 1 Toyota Solara grill. If anyone is willing to sell theirs, or knows someone that wants to sell theirs, you can e-mail me at "alex_tokarchuk@hotmail.com" or post here.
alext14
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby krawzyazn » Wed Dec 31, 2003 12:44 am

hah there was one on ebay last week i think it sold for like $45
krawzyazn
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby alext14 » Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:01 am

Yea I know, I bid on it but some other guy kept bidding on it at the last minute and he raised the price to $45 so I let him have it.
alext14
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5