[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - WTB: RSB
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

WTB: RSB

Re: WTB: RSB

Postby WTF?? » Mon Jan 05, 2004 5:16 pm

solaraguy777 wrote:IF any one has a rear sway bar, im just getting my tokico/eibach suspension done, so i am also looking for a used rsb thanx

Just sold my whiteline recently... sorry
http://www.zer0.info/solaraguy/viewtopi ... 6433#66433
Retired... its been fun Image
WTF??
SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Postby Akfahad » Tue Jan 06, 2004 6:38 pm

can you install the RSB yourself or is it something that needs to be done at a shop? Where does it go exactly?
Akfahad
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby indiglosolara » Tue Jan 06, 2004 6:53 pm

Akfahad wrote:can you install the RSB yourself or is it something that needs to be done at a shop? Where does it go exactly?

You can install it yourself.. its not that hard of a task if you have jack stands.. you need yo lower the rear muffler and unblot the stock RSB and rebolt the TRD or Whiteline. about 1 1/2 to 2 hours of work. Just have a buddy there to help you cuz you need to be both sides are levels during the install or you wont be able to get the screws in correctly..

Kenny
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

Postby Akfahad » Tue Jan 06, 2004 7:03 pm

thanks kenny
Akfahad
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby solaraguy777 » Sat Jan 17, 2004 7:34 am

TadS wrote:I have one, but it's not for sale. :P

Really they're pretty cheap.

For the best price on the Whiteline bar you can check CTM ($130 shipped). For the TRD bar it's a bit more, and I am not sure where you would get one for the lowest price. Good luck finding a used one, I am just not sure it's worth the effort, as the cost of a new one is pretty low.

Whats the wec site for ctm?
Ram air intake w/ k&N filter, Trd exhaust,
Hp racing evo 18's, Tokico/Eibach combo.
solaraguy777
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Jackass-Jeff » Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:20 pm

www.toyotaparts4u.com 155 shipped =] (tax if you live in that state... forgot which state they're in)
1GR-FE ftw!
Jackass-Jeff
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Previous

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5