[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS: stock suspension w/ low miles
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

FS: stock suspension w/ low miles

FS: stock suspension w/ low miles

Postby B_Master_Flash » Sun Jan 11, 2004 8:11 pm

I just took my stock springs/struts out to have my car lowered, so if anyone with worn out suspension needs stock springs and struts with just under 15k miles on them for cheap, I will accept any reasonable offers. I can sell the springs and struts seperately if needed.
Nascar would be a sport if half the cars were driving the other direction.
B_Master_Flash
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby HKSV6SLE » Mon Jan 12, 2004 1:37 am

might wanna keep them if you evre go back to stock, since you wont get much for them.
2008 LEXUS IS350 SGM
www.lexusnet.com
HKSV6SLE
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby B_Master_Flash » Mon Jan 12, 2004 11:30 am

They would just collect dust in my garage...
B_Master_Flash
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby offthahook » Mon Jan 12, 2004 6:00 pm

How cheap? I might be interested because my car has 70K and the previous owner replaced the front struts (not sure about springs though) with NON Toyota parts. I'm not sure how well the parts and the labor are. I know I prefer OEM for most parts though. She didn't think the rears were done though. WHat do you peeps think? 46204 for shipping

Edit-- what year, engine is your car? That will prolly matter, but maybe not.
offthahook
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby krawzyazn » Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:03 pm

$50 pick up wed in sd i am headed out that way springs not needed strurt are fine
krawzyazn
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby B_Master_Flash » Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:31 am

offthahook wrote:How cheap? I might be interested because my car has 70K and the previous owner replaced the front struts (not sure about springs though) with NON Toyota parts. I'm not sure how well the parts and the labor are. I know I prefer OEM for most parts though. She didn't think the rears were done though. WHat do you peeps think? 46204 for shipping

Edit-- what year, engine is your car? That will prolly matter, but maybe not.

2002 SEv6, but no, it doesn't matter as long as yours isn't 2004. $250 obo
B_Master_Flash
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby B_Master_Flash » Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:32 am

krawzyazn wrote:$50 pick up wed in sd i am headed out that way springs not needed strurt are fine

?
B_Master_Flash
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Jackass-Jeff » Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:43 am

$250? lol =P

I have mine for grabs, about 23,000 miles on it HOWEVER it doesnt have the "upper mounts" (the black plastic piece on top of the strut, you should have them on your car anyhow). Shipping was about $85 to Florida (UPS insured) for tokico/eibachs. I can try to get an estimate to Sacramento... $100 + shipping ? =]
1GR-FE ftw!
Jackass-Jeff
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby krawzyazn » Tue Jan 13, 2004 12:28 pm

x rave xboix wrote:$250? lol =P

I have mine for grabs, about 23,000 miles on it HOWEVER it doesnt have the "upper mounts" (the black plastic piece on top of the strut, you should have them on your car anyhow). Shipping was about $85 to Florida (UPS insured) for tokico/eibachs. I can try to get an estimate to Sacramento... $100 + shipping ? =]
jeff sell me yours for $50
:drinking:
krawzyazn
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby Jackass-Jeff » Tue Jan 13, 2004 12:48 pm

70 = deal =]

hand delivered with a smile lol
1GR-FE ftw!
Jackass-Jeff
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby B_Master_Flash » Tue Jan 13, 2004 9:42 pm

x rave xboix wrote:$250? lol =P

100 + 85 is almost 200 bucks anyway, I dont have my heart set on $250 it's a starting point for negotiation.
B_Master_Flash
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Jackass-Jeff » Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:14 pm

Since we're having that central california meet next week, maybe we could ship it that way! From Solaraguy to Solaraguy!! It would definately save on shipping!
1GR-FE ftw!
Jackass-Jeff
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5