[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - stock spoiler for the 04 solara
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

stock spoiler for the 04 solara

stock spoiler for the 04 solara

Postby krawzyazn » Thu Jan 15, 2004 2:42 pm

i found this on ebay so if you don't have one this one is cheap

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 2454597269
krawzyazn
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby Grazi07 » Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:54 pm

whats the deal w/ ebay spoilers.... I've seen them ranging from 99-199, all painted. IS it fiberglass vs Urethane? Is the 199 really worth it?
Team Nex-Gen: The new breed of speed!

Check us out at www.teamnexgen.net
Grazi07
SolaraGuy UConn Guy
SolaraGuy UConn Guy

Postby Jackass-Jeff » Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:55 pm

I dont think the 04 has it, but some spoilers (99-03) have the LED stop light on the spoiler. Most of the cheap ones DO NOT have it
1GR-FE ftw!
Jackass-Jeff
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5