[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Stock Navigation System for 2004 Solara
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

Stock Navigation System for 2004 Solara

Stock Navigation System for 2004 Solara

Postby nkx1 » Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:23 am

I was looking around on ebay, and came across this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 2461692570

It's a navigation system taken from a 2004 Solara. It looks like it would just replace the stock head unit on a non-navi 2004. According to the description, it may even work on pre-2004 Solaras with the JBL system with seperate amplifier. I know it wont work in my '99 though. Although I have the JBL system, my amplifier is built-in to the head unit. I think this was changed in 2000. Anyway, just thought I'd share in case anyone was interested in navi.
2001 SLE, Diamond White Pearl
nkx1
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Jackass-Jeff » Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:49 am

the navi control unit is built into the 2004 SLE ECU only... he lies.

They used to use a separate ECU but dealers told me NAVI is SLE ONLY because of the ECU. I was trying to get it in a SE V6... failed attempts (multi dealers said this, not just 1 or 2, but 3!) lol
1GR-FE ftw!
Jackass-Jeff
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Re: Stock Navigation System for 2004 Solara

Postby geminimouse » Sun Feb 22, 2004 1:12 pm

nkx1 wrote:I know it wont work in my '99 though. Although I have the JBL system, my amplifier is built-in to the head unit. I think this was changed in 2000. Anyway, just thought I'd share in case anyone was interested in navi.

That's weird cause mine has a seperate amp...
08 Accord Coupe
99 Solara Sold on 7/7/07
geminimouse
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5