[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Looking for stock 16 inch rims in southern california
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

Looking for stock 16 inch rims in southern california

Looking for stock 16 inch rims in southern california

Postby lightear » Mon Feb 23, 2004 9:51 pm

I would like to pick these up if anybody have them available. Was hoping that they would have decent amount of tread left.
Last edited by lightear on Wed Mar 10, 2004 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lightear
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby lightear » Wed Mar 10, 2004 1:16 pm

Still looking
lightear
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby lightear » Fri Mar 12, 2004 11:45 am

I'm very confused at what you just typed, but if you're letting them go soon, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!
lightear
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5