[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS or trade 18" Chrome BSA rims w/ Nankang FEDERALS 800
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

FS or trade 18" Chrome BSA rims w/ Nankang FEDERALS 800

FS or trade 18" Chrome BSA rims w/ Nankang FEDERALS 800

Postby nYsOlaRaKiD » Wed Mar 10, 2004 4:00 pm

Here is your chance to get some really nice rims, and make your car stand out. The rims are 18" chrome BSA brand with 225/40/18 NANKANG Federals. Real nice set that has been used for about 800 miles. You know what that means BRAND NEW. Heres what I want. Im looking to trader these for 2004 Solara 17" rims with tires plus some cash, 17" is300 rims and tires plus some cash, or stock 16" solara rims plus some cash (a bit more cash). May be willing to make some kind of arrangement for good 17" aftermarket rims with tires, or the TRD (TSW revos) with tires. Will consider just selling them but email me to discuss offers. Rims will come with chrome lug nuts and a lock set. This stuff is expensive so take advantage of my loss. :cry:
email for pictures (lots of pics available)
Last edited by nYsOlaRaKiD on Sat Mar 20, 2004 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nYsOlaRaKiD
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby LuckyVal3 » Fri Mar 12, 2004 9:28 am

ny insurance issues??? explain
LuckyVal3
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby aznNblu » Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:32 pm

I am interested in the rims..can u plz send me some pics and the price to dkk119@psu.edu
thanks
2000 TRD Toyota Solara 5spd
aznNblu
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby nYsOlaRaKiD » Sat Mar 20, 2004 8:13 pm

bump
99 SE V6 5spd 20% tints and bone stock
SOLD: 2000 SE V6 A/T Black on Black 20% tints clear corners, 04 17" solara rims, JL audio 2 10" W7s with Kenwood amp
nYsOlaRaKiD
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5