[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - FS:New Prices McCulloch HID KITS! starting @ $190 shipped
Post your Toyota Solara and Camry related items up for sale or where to buy. The SolaraGuy website takes no responsibility for items posted in the forum.

FS:New Prices McCulloch HID KITS! starting @ $190 shipped

Postby krawzyazn » Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:29 pm

urs4missile wrote:you know you're not supposed to advertise them for that low man. I was told not to, so I stoppped. What did you do? you went and undercut me AND went against the supplier's word.
dude I told you I was here before you. u started this sheeeiiit I told you whats up already and I told you I don't really care people here know me well if you want to play games then I will just let people buy them DIRECT with out me here

On a side note you undercut me first
2002 2AZ-FE SILVER Toyota Solara
<B>FIRST 2AZ Gen 1.5 Solara with Headers!!!</b>

<B>http://WWW.Obamastinks.net</B>
krawzyazn
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby cklinh » Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:35 pm

urs4missile wrote:you know you're not supposed to advertise them for that low man. I was told not to, so I stoppped. What did you do? you went and undercut me AND went against the supplier's word.

Hm... from a bystander... seems to me like you came in and undercut him FIRST... (since he was around WAY before your two posts)...
2004 Solara SLE V6 - Cosmic Blue Metallic
cklinh
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby urs4missile » Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:46 pm

you emailed me without informing me who you were, you just tell me to stop selling the kits. it helps if you announce yourself so i know who is threatening me.

secondly, i was referred by another forum member who bought a kit off my through ebay. he told me to post in gen 2 for sale and i never even saw your post in gen 1.

i only came here to sell some HID kits, not stir up trouble so i'm going to delete my post and move on.

you know the rules and you know you can't advertise them below a certain price so don't pretend like you can. i'm done.
urs4missile
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby hskrsolara » Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:05 pm

Well, your credibility is pretty low here with post #3 and no introduction, so good luck with your other endeavor. Mark has been helping us out here for a while, so don't come in and act like you own the place.
99 DWP SEV6 5spd 6.5psi+Meth, Tein+Tokico, EricSol+Brembos+EBC, OBX Headers+OBX 3" Exhaust, Supra MAF & 330cc, Spec 2+, Fidanza, TRD lip kit, Injen+Ext, Optima Red, Infinity 60.5+693.7i, 2 Kappa Perfect 12 VQ's+iPod+JVC DVD...etc
hskrsolara
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby krawzyazn » Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:01 pm

ok everyone its all good we worked it out

krawzyazn
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby MikeATL » Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:30 am

I was the one who told him to post in solaraguy. Getting the lowest price was what was important to me.

I ordered my kit first and found the seller to be quick and reliable, so i wanted to refer other people. Just because someone on the board has 4700+ posts doesnt make them a good seller and I dont think anyone should pay 30+ dollars extra just because they were here first.

If you two had some kind of connection (same supplier) then thats another story, but as far has someone offering a better price on the same stuff, I'll choose the lower price.
2008 - Black on Black - Infiniti G37S
SOLD: 2005 - Silver - SLE - V6 - HIDs - Ipod
MikeATL
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby RichD978 » Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:40 am

MikeATL wrote:I was the one who told him to post in solaraguy. Getting the lowest price was what was important to me.

I ordered my kit first and found the seller to be quick and reliable, so i wanted to refer other people. Just because someone on the board has 4700+ posts doesnt make them a good seller and I dont think anyone should pay 30+ dollars extra just because they were here first.

If you two had some kind of connection (same supplier) then thats another story, but as far has someone offering a better price on the same stuff, I'll choose the lower price.

True... not to mention SOMEONE on this board doesn't like to reply to PM's , emails, or IM's when you need to buy something. The other dude replied immediately. :roll:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/818696
VOTE FOR ME FOR SHOWOFF OF THE WEEK
RichD978
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Sap Z » Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:10 am

THTS A REALLY GOOD PRICE FOR THOSE INTERESTED.
SapZ
V6 SE DWP

Sap Z
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby krawzyazn » Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:19 am

If you all didn't notice I was gone for a few weeks any and all PM's were replied to once I came back.

As for the price I got the new list before I left ask Velocity I gave him a refund for the price differance once I was back.

And Rich I dunno why your trying to Jump in the Mix you didn't email PM or IM me foo

I WILL BEAT ANYONES PRICE HERE

krawzyazn
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby ICrazyChrisI » Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:52 am

How much would it be for local pickup? :drinking:
ICrazyChrisI
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby gone » Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:23 pm

are these even still for sale for the same price, since this thread is from crazy long ago?i was thinking about maybe getting a set for my fog lights
gone
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby krawzyazn » Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:41 pm

yes these are still forsale lol

krawzyazn
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby PXLpainter » Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:39 pm

Great info Kevin - thanks! Especially for us Noob's out here just trying to soak up as much info as possible before diving in and making bad choices! ;)

Jeff
Old CarDomain pages here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2247283
So-long to my 2006 SLE Convertible...
PXLpainter
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby krawzyazn » Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:22 pm

PXLpainter wrote:Great info Kevin - thanks! Especially for us Noob's out here just trying to soak up as much info as possible before diving in and making bad choices! ;)

Jeff

for you gen 2 guys you will not get as much glare as the rest of us

krawzyazn
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby trdkamuri51o » Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:55 am

another satisfied customer here

thanks mark for commin up and chillin..

install was simple
need wheels? www.memoryfab.com - ask for david

-1JZ Bozo Camry = Cooler than Penguin crap in January on the face of Pluto.
trdkamuri51o
SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

PreviousNext

Return to For Sale Gen 1 and 1.5