[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - 2 out of 3 dealer here good
Ever have a bad experience? Well here's the place to discuss things.

2 out of 3 dealer here good

2 out of 3 dealer here good

Postby SleeperSolara » Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:51 am

Well since i'm in OKC there are 3 Toyota dealerships, only 2 of the 3 are good.
There is DubRichardson, Hudiburg, and Fowler.
DubRichardson and Hudiburg are great help, but Fowler Toyota dealership sucks like no other. They're not even helpful.
One time me and my friend went there to buy some coolant from Fowler and it took us 2 whole damn hours to get the coolant and figure out how much his car held.
So next time you in OKC and need Toyota dealership parts, go to Hudiburg in MXC, or DubRichardson on Council.
2000 Solara SE auto V6. Diamond White Pearl.
Top Speed Run finished at 130 mph. :o
Too many modifcations for the signature.
SleeperSolara
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Return to Horrible Dealer/Service Rants