[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - i hate my dealer!!
Ever have a bad experience? Well here's the place to discuss things.

i hate my dealer!!

i hate my dealer!!

Postby Arthur2k4 » Tue Jan 25, 2005 1:03 pm

well i strongly believe my dealer has been flippin with me in order to work on my car more and make more money from me.. they had it for three days and caused more problems lke my low beam not working and they blamed my neons for short circuiting some special parts that they hhave ordered that still has not arrived a week later..so yesterday i open the place where all the fuses are and take a quick look and realiaze the problem... THEY REMOVED THE FUSE.... wtf? why else would they do that.. they recieve money from thecompany when they get cars to work on so they makin probs with my cars? assholes.. i just took the fuse from my hazrd light and put it in that one and like magic it works now...i am suppose to believe that was an accident and they couldn't figure it out in 3 days? nw everything on my car is working as far as i can see except the hazard lights cuz i took the fuse from that and put it in my low beam spot i just need to get another 15a fse to put there but im gonna get the dealer to put that..

now they are suppose to call me when the other parts come in so they can fix the other probs.. but when i asked wut the other prob was thats not fixed they told me first my dome lights.. i checked my dome light and it works.. so im like.. they work and they make up some bs about i dont know wut made no sense... when they do call me im gonna go over there and tell those mofos off...i took my car clean as hell there too nice and detailed and they gave it back with birshit over it...uggh...

there was nice to release some of that anger here.. i will release the rest on them :-)
Arthur2k4
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Moved

Postby michaels artic frost » Tue Jan 25, 2005 1:09 pm

Updated 06/01/12: Michael T's
Updated 06/01/12: JUICED! 232whp 294ft/lbs of torque
"Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around."
michaels artic frost
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby Arthur2k4 » Tue Jan 25, 2005 1:56 pm

lmao we have a section for this too? damn.. i goot familize myslef more around here
Arthur2k4
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Mole » Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:04 am

talk to the office side of that dealership.

once they read your complaint, things will be resolved a lot quicker.
the power of 8
Mole
molerator
molerator

Postby Jackass-Jeff » Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:39 am

Mole wrote:talk to the office side of that dealership.

once they read your complaint, things will be resolved a lot quicker.

Step 1: Speak to the shop foreman regarding the idiotic technicians that performed the work

Step 2: If the foreman seems to be a dick, request the service manager. If he is still no help...

Step 3: Seek the GM.

Any good dealership will allow you to vamp up your argument about how stupid some of the techs are... then they will try to bribe you =]

But then again... if you're not a regular customer, they may not give a rat's ass... some guy was a few miles out of warranty and we didn't help him out because he's never been to any dealer... even for his free 5k service.
1GR-FE ftw!
Jackass-Jeff
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Return to Horrible Dealer/Service Rants