[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Which Bay Area Dealership do you recommend?
Ever have a bad experience? Well here's the place to discuss things.

Which Bay Area Dealership do you recommend?

Which Bay Area Dealership do you recommend?

Postby rnsmelody » Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:40 am

I need to bring my car in for a check up. but i dont want to deal with alameda, oakland or hilltop.
rnsmelody
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby indiglosolara » Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:43 am

Mel, I say you should take a road trip and take your car to LONGO.... hahaha
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

Postby Hsakuragi » Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:55 am

oscar doesn't work at hilltop anymore..sucks..he said he would hook me up on stuff....

anywhere else that is turstable?

for dealer work i only recommend at hilltop....

sf dealer sucks...they tried to charge me 100 bucks per hour to change that stupid PCV because no one experienced a s/c there before...

what you can hook me up at Longo?
The ONE & ONLY Fully Loaded 2006 X Avalon Limited with Body Kit in CA = Special Limited Edition + First 2GR-FE rebored the throttle body (i think...)

Hsakuragi
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby rnsmelody » Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:57 am

indiglosolara wrote:Mel, I say you should take a road trip and take your car to LONGO.... hahaha

haha yea if you were alil bit more closer.. i need to get my tranny checked.
rnsmelody
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Jackass-Jeff » Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:59 am

If you're under warranty, diagnosis is free... take it to any dealer than check their survey scores (along side other dealer survey scores) and see who has the highest "Repaired correctly on first visit" score... lol

But ya... Longo > * (Not being biased, I promise xD)
1GR-FE ftw!
Jackass-Jeff
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby rnsmelody » Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:08 pm

how long is warranty for trannys? ill look into that. i have a hard time at the dealership cus im a girl.
rnsmelody
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby indiglosolara » Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:19 pm

rnsmelody wrote:how long is warranty for trannys? ill look into that. i have a hard time at the dealership cus im a girl.

engine and tranny is 60k or 5 yrs..

bumper to bumper os 36k or 3 yrs...

I only go to longo cuz i have a personal service rep that takes care of when i need.

Jeff you should know Michelle. She take care of everything and she personally drives my car to the mech. so those stupid valet drivers dont take it for a joy ride.

I say Longo by far is the best. Esp. Since i let no one touch my car but michelle and her mech.

OT: Jeff i need to call you for a appointment.. whens your next day at work??
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

Postby Jackass-Jeff » Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:04 pm

indiglosolara wrote:
rnsmelody wrote:how long is warranty for trannys? ill look into that. i have a hard time at the dealership cus im a girl.

I only go to longo cuz i have a personal service rep that takes care of when i need.

Jeff you should know Michelle. She take care of everything and she personally drives my car to the mech. so those stupid valet drivers dont take it for a joy ride.

I say Longo by far is the best. Esp. Since i let no one touch my car but michelle and her mech.

Michelle is just the lube writer =P Go to Darren Shadle for the "real" repairs.

I work at Lexus, not Toyota =P 626 580 6000

unless you meant detail... 626 652 3376 (my direct line)
1GR-FE ftw!
Jackass-Jeff
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby indiglosolara » Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:17 pm

Jackass-Jeff wrote:
indiglosolara wrote:

Michelle is just the lube writer =P Go to Darren Shadle for the "real" repairs.

I work at Lexus, not Toyota =P 626 580 6000

unless you meant detail... 626 652 3376 (my direct line)

yea, i need the detail work done..
indiglosolara
Solara 2 xB
Solara 2 xB

Return to Horrible Dealer/Service Rants