[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - toyota of stevens creek, san jose..
Ever have a bad experience? Well here's the place to discuss things.

toyota of stevens creek, san jose..

toyota of stevens creek, san jose..

Postby richt1271 » Wed Apr 13, 2005 1:57 pm

was some whack crap. a $600/3days quote became $900+ took over 2 weeks for a clutch install. and i ended up with a really bad alignment with the steering wheel tilted to the right in order or keep car going straight which they claimed not their fault after arguing for like 2 hours.

should of went to Blacktrax for $450 )=
richt1271
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Jackass-Jeff » Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:32 pm

they cant go over their estimate unless they UPSELL it to you... take them to court.
1GR-FE ftw!
Jackass-Jeff
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby xyntax » Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:12 pm

I would never deal with Stevens Creek Toyota. Their techs are pricks. I wouldn't know what good car service is until I moved to Mazda (right next door). Toyota is too big too care now. What a shame. Take them to court!
-~=| XYNTAX |=~-

2AZ-FE & 13B-MSP
xyntax
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Horrible Dealer/Service Rants