[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - NEVER, EVER BUY FROM INTAKEONE.COM!
Ever have a bad experience? Well here's the place to discuss things.

NEVER, EVER BUY FROM INTAKEONE.COM!

NEVER, EVER BUY FROM INTAKEONE.COM!

Postby thatdamngood777 » Fri May 20, 2005 4:29 am

They we're that bad, I had to cap the subject line! :evil: I purchased blbs from them and was expecting them to get delivered. They I ask if they we're going to be delivered 2 weeks later and they say "we don't ship to indonesia". I'm in f'n Rhode Island! And they didn't even tell me the order was cancelled nor was there any compensation for their mistake! Bad, bad...
thatdamngood777
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby RichD978 » Fri May 20, 2005 4:56 am

lolz thats messed up

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/818696
VOTE FOR ME FOR SHOWOFF OF THE WEEK
RichD978
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Astro » Fri May 20, 2005 9:07 am

Report them to the BBB
ImageImage
Lexus lip kit, LED tails, F-Sport Intake, HKS hi-power exhaust, TEIN S-tech springs
Astro
SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Postby thealkimo » Fri May 20, 2005 1:33 pm

ouch...

definitely report them...
thealkimo
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Horrible Dealer/Service Rants