[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Avoid Stevens Creek Toyota
Ever have a bad experience? Well here's the place to discuss things.

Avoid Stevens Creek Toyota

Postby krispykreme » Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:45 pm

I just go back from the dealership.

I had a great time screwing them for the last 4 hours by standing outside their dealership (not on their property) talking to their perspective customers. Plan to do so until Steve Cormeilus of Stevens Creek Toyota loses the franchise.

To show you how bad the dealership is.

When I begin my protest outside the dealership. The sales guys were laughing and joking around.

There was one particular sales guy decided that he would have some fun. So he drove up in a land cruiser on to the side walk and sprayed me with windshield fluid. I just backed away.

So he came back immediate with a sequoia and beginning to do the same thing.

GUESS WHAT I DID. I PULLED OUT A VIDEO CAMERA. YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN HIS FACE TURNED WHITE AND HE PEELED OFF ON THE SIDE OF SIDE WALK. (IF ANYONE IS IN THE SAN JOSE AREA. YOU CAN GO VISIT STEVENS CREEK TOYOTA AND SEE THE PEEL ON THE ENTRANCE OF THE EXPRESS LUBE THERE IS A TIRE PEEL)

I WOULD LIKE ALL OF YOU HERE TO SPREAD THE WORD OUT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

HERE ARE THE PHONE NUMBERS.

STEVENS CREEK TOYOTA 408-984-1234
SAM PERCY- 408-515-7734

I also have send the complaint to BBB, KRON4 in San Francisco. ETTV.

Let's see who will be laughing at the end.
krispykreme
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby SPF 0 » Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:40 am

While I understand your frustration, remember that you're not Toyota's customer, the dealer is.

Irrespective of if a given dealership sells, say, a Solara for $1 or $50,000, Toyota has made their money.

_I'm not saying in any way that the dealer is justified in what they did_

However, IIRC, a part of their allocations and bonuses come from CSI scores. If they're screwing over customers on a regular basis, then they're getting theirs already.
'05 Black Solara Convertible SLE, Gold Pinstriping, red calipers, lower grille, OBX pedals, Solara door sills, and OEM splash guards.
SPF 0
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Jackass-Jeff » Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:44 pm

2 cents. My company doesn't own Steven's Creek Toyota... but we do own Steven's Creek Lexus. =P Don't mix the 2 up.

If the car was damaged after the negotiation, it's one story... but if they give you a deal because it was damages, then it's another.... this is where you see the dealership stereotypes come out...

In the future, talk to the GSM (General Sales Manager) if anything like this occurs.
1GR-FE ftw!
Jackass-Jeff
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby 1st Gen Sol » Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:05 pm

I wanna see a copy of that video clip if you have a link to it or something.

Good Luck with your situation, hope everything works out for you.
1st Gen Sol
Stock Sleeper
Stock Sleeper

Postby ~Spadwaller~ » Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:12 pm

Don't waste your time with those a***oles, just move on. It sounds like this revenge is consuming you.
~Spadwaller~
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Mandarinsolara » Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:00 am

i uh ... got 2 free front tires from my dealership. no questions asked. after having all 4 brand new put on in august of 2004.
Mandarinsolara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby alan8888 » Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:04 am

I totally agree..this dealer suck.. I just live behind the street of that toyota. I bought my car from there . And i never went there for serivice. I went to the one is sunnyvale. My friend work in there :-D
alan8888
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby xyntax » Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:10 am

Yep, Stevens Creek Toyota sucks big time. I'm through with them. Service sucks. A bunch of snakes.
-~=| XYNTAX |=~-

2AZ-FE & 13B-MSP
xyntax
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby xyntax » Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:12 am

Yep, Stevens Creek Toyota sucks big time. I'm through with them. Service sucks. A bunch of snakes.
-~=| XYNTAX |=~-

2AZ-FE & 13B-MSP
xyntax
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby xyntax » Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:19 am

-~=| XYNTAX |=~-

2AZ-FE & 13B-MSP
xyntax
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby trdkamuri51o » Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:54 am

lol yeah i almost bought a solara there... in between the lies of saying "it will put down 400hp" and constantly annoying me, i left with my wife.. funny part was we were going to pay cash for it...

i noticed alot of the dealers on stevens creek autorow have a VERY bad rep... the subaru, honda and toyota dealers all have horrid parts dept.
need wheels? www.memoryfab.com - ask for david

-1JZ Bozo Camry = Cooler than Penguin crap in January on the face of Pluto.
trdkamuri51o
SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Postby macster » Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:43 pm

Hey, sorry about your situation. Although I've never had to deal with Steven's Creek Toyota, now I think I never want to. Thanks for the heads up...

The reps that I've dealt with at the Mazda dealer on Steven's Creek, though, have always been friendly, helpful, and never did I feel pressured into anything. (I've been looking at the Mazda3...as much as I love my Solara, the 3 is a fun little car)
macster
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Previous

Return to Horrible Dealer/Service Rants