[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - DO NOT BUY from this guy!!!!!! (damn eBay sellers)
Ever have a bad experience? Well here's the place to discuss things.

DO NOT BUY from this guy!!!!!! (damn eBay sellers)

DO NOT BUY from this guy!!!!!! (damn eBay sellers)

Postby that1mexguy » Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:45 pm

Ok so I "tried" to buy some eyelids on eBay for my baby last Saturday ... yesterday, i still hadn't heard from the seller so I after numerous emails throughout the week, i sent a final email saying he better contact me (I did take in consideration that perhaps he was located in LA or vicinity, but no... this guy is in Ontario) or else I would leave negative feedback and report him to eBay, blah blah blah... he emails me today (see email below) and bastard tells me that he doesnt even have them?! so since when is it ok to sell zhiet on eBay when you dont have it?!?!?! seriously, what kind of ZHIT is that?!?! man i'm pissed!!! :evil:

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2005 10:43 AM
To: that1mexguy@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: Question about shipping for item #7983035474 - TOYOTA SOLARA 99-03 HEADLIGHT EYELIDS EYEBROWS KIT

Hello,

We've had some shortage with the eyelids but will be shipped out soon and I will send you the tracking # via paypal.

Thank you,

Frank
ventix
that1mexguy
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby SPF 0 » Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:09 pm

I've come across people who've run auctions for item that they didn't have it stock. Normally it's from larger sellers who seeming run auctions automatically irrespective of if the item is in stock.
'05 Black Solara Convertible SLE, Gold Pinstriping, red calipers, lower grille, OBX pedals, Solara door sills, and OEM splash guards.
SPF 0
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby SC V6 » Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:13 pm

thats some sh*t
Parting out my car!!! great upgrades for sale!
http://www.solaraguy.org/viewtopic.php?t=34449

Denso IK22's (6), SWAP PARTS! and more!!!
SC V6
SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Postby SolaraGuy22 » Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:38 pm

Report him and check out this site. (Damn Canadians) http://www.singernetwork.com/forum/
SolaraGuy22
SolaraGuy Pimp
SolaraGuy Pimp

Postby Somedude » Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:08 pm

same thing happened to me with minipocketrockets.com, I brought two pocket bikes from there. Took lots of email to get them to send me my bikes. When I tried to order a chain from their website, it took nearly two months and a BBB complaint report to get them to send it to me.

Later I found out on the BBB (Better Business Bureau) website that the company had loads of complaints filed against them.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity,
but if you want to test a man's character,
give him power". -Abraham Lincoln
Somedude
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to Horrible Dealer/Service Rants