[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Dealership/Toyota screwed me BIG TIME
Ever have a bad experience? Well here's the place to discuss things.

Dealership/Toyota screwed me BIG TIME

Postby SPF 0 » Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:34 pm

silversurfer220 wrote:Well, I am still arguing with the dealership, and they seem to want to do nothing.

Have you asked them if they'd be willing to give you an extended <i>Toyota</i> warranty on your car and just call it even?

Not saying it's right, just saying it could be a quick solution for all parties involved.
'05 Black Solara Convertible SLE, Gold Pinstriping, red calipers, lower grille, OBX pedals, Solara door sills, and OEM splash guards.
SPF 0
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby slingshot » Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:28 pm

I agree. An extended warranty would be a nice solution for all your troubles and I would press hard for that.
2004 SLE V6 with NAV/VSC/TRAC/Curtain air
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/963151/1
slingshot
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby SPF 0 » Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:44 am

Just make sure that they're giving you a warranty backed by <i>Toyota,</i> not some aftermarket company. If possible, try to ensure that it's transferrable, thus enhancing your car's resale value.
'05 Black Solara Convertible SLE, Gold Pinstriping, red calipers, lower grille, OBX pedals, Solara door sills, and OEM splash guards.
SPF 0
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby FLUXEMAG » Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:58 pm

--1LOKEDOUTSLE-- wrote:Dood, get the 35... You will save yourself from the headache and stress that toyota is giving you!!!

Moral of the story... and please read this correctly: I am not saying Fuuuuck Toyota as a vehicle, all I am saying is Fuuuuck Toyota's useless dealerships and poor customer service... again, get rid of your headache and go for the G35...

I disagree with drawing the link between Nissan and Infinity CS. Even though they have the same parent company and many shared components, Infinity sucks to deal with. They knew about the tire cupping on the 350Z and were denying the G35C could also be affected. It took 1 month of phone calls to rectify. 350Z owners are treated much better and have the tires replaced for free without question.
FLUXEMAG
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby SPF 0 » Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:10 pm

FLUXEMAG wrote:I disagree with drawing the link between Nissan and Infinity CS. Even though they have the same parent company and many shared components, Infinity sucks to deal with.

Boy, that's counterintuitive. Normally you would think in higher-end marquees would bend over backwards to take care of their customers.
SPF 0
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Previous

Return to Horrible Dealer/Service Rants