[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - http://mmrusa.com - I AM SO PISSED!
Ever have a bad experience? Well here's the place to discuss things.

http://mmrusa.com - I AM SO PISSED!

http://mmrusa.com - I AM SO PISSED!

Postby Dimik » Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:28 am

ok so about 4/5 weeks ago i placed an order of Injen air take for my Solara from those guys, i used my sister's credit card but wanted it to be delivered to my address not hers, i used her billing address so there wouldn't be any problems.. so i get an e-mail thanks for placing your order, my order confirmation number yadda yadda yadda, 2 weeks pass nothing happens.. i start calling them up since i got no replies to my e-mails, of course to my surprise no one picks up the phone :x
SO eventually i get through to some guy and he tells me that they can not ship it to a different address from a billing address so i ask him to be so kind and call up the bank and there should be this address with credit card information as well, aparently that didn't work so he was nice enough to e-mail to me that it just doesn't work.. So what i do is i e-mail him back asking to just deliver it to my sister's address then, no replies (what a surprise).. 3 weeks later when i already forgot about that order i get a call from my sister telling me they charged her $206 for the air intake
WHICH I NEVER GOT, IT WAS NEVER DELIVERED!!!
and here i am trying to get through to them for 2 days straight already and all i get is "The voice mail box of Mantaray Motorsports is full!"
:evil:
i think i'll just end up canceling the payment or something i don't know WHAT THE #)%@*@)*!!!!!??[/u]
Dimik
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby gone » Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:44 am

whoaa definitely cancel if you can or else im assuming there just gonna keep ur money and give u the run around and you'll never see the $ again. sounds annoyinggg
gone
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby BradOwens » Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:49 am

whoa that sucks bro. gl on getting ur money back
BradOwens
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Lone Solara » Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:50 am

Unfortunately, you can't cancel a payment, you can only contest it with the credit card company. Then they go investigating ...
2006 Solara SLE V6 Convertible
Lunar Mist Metallic
Dark Stone Interior
Black Top
K&N air filter
Lone Solara
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby Jackass-Jeff » Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:37 am

Lone Solara wrote:Unfortunately, you can't cancel a payment, you can only contest it with the credit card company. Then they go investigating ...

depends on the company. some cards have buyer protection and you can get a refund (up to a certain limit, most are around 250 per incident) for crap like this when they don't follow through... if you don't have buyer protection, then yes, you'd have to wait for the refund.
Jackass-Jeff
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby Dimik » Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:10 pm

well ok i tried canceling the payment, hopefully that'll work and i also suggested they start an investigation to solve this matter :\
Dimik
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Horrible Dealer/Service Rants