[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Central Florida Toyota = Bad dealership
Ever have a bad experience? Well here's the place to discuss things.

Central Florida Toyota = Bad dealership

Central Florida Toyota = Bad dealership

Postby Somedude » Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:08 pm

don't buy cars at Central Florida Toyota because they will jack up their car's prices so high it is ridiculous. My dad tried to buy a 2006 Toyota Corolla CE w/manual, no power windows, locks, and this dealership said that the car's price should be 17,000 dollars.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity,
but if you want to test a man's character,
give him power". -Abraham Lincoln
Somedude
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby RichD978 » Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:50 pm

thats crazy. Back in 03 my dad got his new auto 03 camry with power locks, windows , cd player for 17K

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/818696
VOTE FOR ME FOR SHOWOFF OF THE WEEK
RichD978
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby SolaraGuy22 » Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:53 pm

Sorry to hear about that man, the dealers down here aren't any better either. Good luck getting a good price.
SolaraGuy22
SolaraGuy Pimp
SolaraGuy Pimp

Return to Horrible Dealer/Service Rants