[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - exoticwoodtrim.com ripped me off.....
Ever have a bad experience? Well here's the place to discuss things.

exoticwoodtrim.com ripped me off.....

exoticwoodtrim.com ripped me off.....

Postby mattyboyl » Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:27 am

I bought a wood kit from http://www.exoticwoodtrim.com/customer/ ... p?pageid=2. They sent the kit with a missing piece and a piece that was too short. I emailed them to ask them for two new pieces. They first told me that they will send the pieces out. Then they emailed me and told me the guy who makes the Solara kit is on vacation. I then proceeded to ask if anyone else there is capable of using the computer and pushing a few buttons to cut this out from the template? I don't believe for two seconds that there was only one guy who made kits and that he will not be back for a month. I proceeded to make a deal and compromise. I gave them two scenarios: (1) Send me scraps so I can cut out my own two pieces. (2) I said that I would send them a template so all they had to do was cut the pieces based on my template. They agreed. I took the time to trace the template and fax it. They never contacted me and have ignored both my faxes and numerous emails. There were also a few pieces that didn't quite cover the dash, but I never made a fuss about it since I customized some chrome trim to make up the difference. These guys showed very bad business practice by not trying to remedy the situation and then ignoring my emails. Plus, their work was sloppy and not measured properly for the "exact" and "perfect" fit they promise. I wll never buy from this company again and if you decide to, I guarantee you will not be satisified either.
mattyboyl
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby gone » Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:36 am

thanks for the info. and posting the site. sorry to hear about ur issue with them cuz im sure u were excited to put the new trim in. I'll be sure never to buy from them since they show bad business
gone
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Horrible Dealer/Service Rants