[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - experience w/ andysautosport... bah! humbug!!
Ever have a bad experience? Well here's the place to discuss things.

experience w/ andysautosport... bah! humbug!!

experience w/ andysautosport... bah! humbug!!

Postby purestyl3z » Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:23 pm

http://www.andysautosport.com ... given, they're a reputable auto parts store... however, i've found that their shipping just plain sUucKkkz (had to wait over TWO MONTHS & call them about 7 times to ship a damaged brake kit & some air freshener... only to find out that they didn't have any more in stock & it would take another MONTH for them to PROCESS a refund that I should receive in another TWO WEEKS AFTER it had been processed)... that's THREE and 1/2 MONTHS of unnecessary intermission on ONE order... wow... i just think it was a case of bad customer service... & all this for a ridiculous shipping & handling fee? *sigh*
Last edited by purestyl3z on Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
purestyl3z
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Assyrian » Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:32 pm

andy's autosport also gave bad service to members of another car forum that I used to frequent.
-Edgar
A noobie with an 02 SEV6 MTX
Assyrian
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Somedude » Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:43 pm

you should have came up with a better title than "my regret", I thought it was something else.

Sorry to hear about your misfortune with andysautosport.com, what brand of brake kit were you ordering? stoptech?
"Nearly all men can stand adversity,
but if you want to test a man's character,
give him power". -Abraham Lincoln
Somedude
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby purestyl3z » Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:06 pm

it was the Rotora big brake kit... i cannot truly rant about it tho since i ended up getting a great deal from my buddy @ 561 customs... $1200 shipped... much better than the $2000+ i had to pay to get a damaged one i had 2 return from andy's auto sport... guess it's true karma's a bioooOotchh (for both sides of the story)! lol.
purestyl3z
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Horrible Dealer/Service Rants