[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Bad Tinting service in Sunnyvale, CA
Ever have a bad experience? Well here's the place to discuss things.

Bad Tinting service in Sunnyvale, CA

Bad Tinting service in Sunnyvale, CA

Postby alan8888 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:14 am

I found his post in craigslist
I wrote :
This advisement to totally lie, You will recevie a real bad service from this person and his TINTING SKILL = BAD, Can't Even tint window correct left a lot of bubble and big spot on the Windows. BEWARE this shop with horrible Tinting Service. Also the price of this Ad is just a JOKE. He is going to charge u $230 just to tiny 2 more windows in the front . So I highly NO RECOMMANDED Tinting Service

I recevie a window with a lot on tinting bubble and he refuse to redo and refund, looks very bad now I have to pay Another $200 to tint again.

AD :

*** Auto Window Tinting - Tint 3 Back Windows for $99 *** (sunnyvale)

Professional auto tinting for a great price. $99 for three back windows, with exceptions for especially large or difficult curved windows. Contact us for a quote for additional windows. We also do homes and commercial buildings. We have been an established business since 1988, and use only high grade commercial tinting film, made by Soltek.

We are located in Sunnyvale at a convenient location right off Highway 101. Please feel free to email if you have any questions or concerns. Leave us your number if you'd like us to call back with a quote.

You can contact us by telephone at: (408) 734-9663.

We also have a website with some information including a map to our location:

http://irv.yellowpages.com/sp/moreinfo/ ... 4087349663

Thanks!
alan8888
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby MikeATL » Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:15 am

So I highly NO RECOMMANDED Tinting Service

Priceless.
2008 - Black on Black - Infiniti G37S
SOLD: 2005 - Silver - SLE - V6 - HIDs - Ipod
MikeATL
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby theprodigy79 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:18 am

How long ago did you get it done? If you just got it within a couple days, you WILL have several bubbles until the tinting fully dries. Do NOT put down your windows until they are fully gone.
'04 Solara SE Sport V6, all TRD + CP-e, gone but not forgotten... '09 G37S Sedan and '88 Supra Turbo project
theprodigy79
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby alan8888 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:00 pm

ya..after a few days some of the bubble is gone....but still alot is there...
and he didn't put a lot of tint there
alan8888
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby DaTwUnKrAziEpInOy » Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:14 pm

Pictures ???
DaTwUnKrAziEpInOy
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby MCOjerry » Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:11 pm

MikeATL wrote:So I highly NO RECOMMANDED Tinting Service

Priceless.

LOL, too funny... :drinking:
2006 SLE V6 Convertible Lunar Mist Metallic w/black top ➬
MCOjerry
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby trdkamuri51o » Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:01 pm

lol... just go to salinas mark if you in the bay.. his guy warrants for life against fade and bubbles and does an excellent job...
need wheels? www.memoryfab.com - ask for david

-1JZ Bozo Camry = Cooler than Penguin crap in January on the face of Pluto.
trdkamuri51o
SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Postby alan8888 » Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:39 pm

oh sorry i don't have any bubble and I go to another store in fremont , CA ..forgotten the store name but they did really good job.... They saw my car is tinted so.they need to take out and retint again...they charged me $250 for everything. They told me the person tint my windows should be just a beginer, mostly just tint few times before....
alan8888
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby gone » Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:46 pm

$230? I would never ever pay that. I hope next time you go to a reputable tinting person so you dont end up wasting your money again. Ask some of the guys off the site for recommendations of where to go. That guy SUX.
gone
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Biggi_e » Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:52 pm

i paid 100 dollars for my car, 20% smoke tint all around and it looks great!...goodluck where u go to get your tints redone
Biggi_e
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to Horrible Dealer/Service Rants