[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Sticker City???
Ever have a bad experience? Well here's the place to discuss things.

Sticker City???

Sticker City???

Postby iinokturnolii » Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:44 pm

i ordered the yellow foglight protector from them sunday and the product got here okay... but it was like 1" too short all the way around. i would understand if it was off like a lil bit. 1" i think was a little too much. so i called them... they told me that it can strech up to 2"... why the hell would i want to sit there and try to make it strech an whole freakin inch... they said on thier description it was computer cut and it would fit it perfect. also said it comes with two pairs of stickers... a yellow one and a thicker clear one... it was missing the clear ones. hmmm... so i sent it back they said they would send me another one with a better fit... it was just kinda furstrating not getting want you want...

http://stickercity.com/store/product.ph ... ctid=18657

i see that some of you guys have the yellow foglight protector and people was talking about they got it from these guys... did yall have any problems with them or anything or did you guys have to strech it out like they say. how was your expirence with them? let me know thanks!
iinokturnolii
Exotic Herb Sampler
Exotic Herb Sampler

Postby SolaraBlue » Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:39 pm

thats too bad. it sucks to order something online, wait for it, then you get it and your all happy only to realize somethings wrong with it and you have to send it back and wait some more.
good luck. hope it fits the second time around.
SolaraBlue
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby kingkakyle » Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:41 pm

wow im surprised u got a reply...
i got the blue ones cause they match my car
they look awsome except it doesn't fit -_-
it was like 1.5 inches short all the way around
i tried stretching it and its still short so yea =T
keep us updated thanks
kingkakyle
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby SolaraGuy22 » Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:20 am

I think the precut ones they have must suck. I'm just going to order sheets and cut it myself. I hope it all works out with you, I'll be ordering from them shortly.
SolaraGuy22
SolaraGuy Pimp
SolaraGuy Pimp

Postby iinokturnolii » Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:40 am

i should be hearing from them on monday (tomorrow) hope everything goes well... i'll keep yall posted... i told them to make the sticker bigger (oversize so i have error room) and told them to 1 day it to me... they better... they fuked up on my sh!t...
iinokturnolii
Exotic Herb Sampler
Exotic Herb Sampler

Postby dvdchris45 » Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:27 pm

hey nokturnol...i got my foglight tints from sticker city. I live 10 minutes away from their place and just walked in, ordered it, and they printed it right there. It bugged me too when I first placed the film and saw that it didnt cover the entire foglight, but when I stuck them on they did stretch a bit more but still leaving a few millimeters of space around the edge (kinda like a halo effect).

So when I asked one of my cousins (who does professional tints) why it wouldnt cover the entire foglight he said that there must be a little bit of space so that the heat from the foglights can escape...Now I dunno how small yours turned out to be, but you cant notice mine until you crouch down and really look.

Other than that, I can vouch for the guys at sticker city...at least for their installation and prices, they work on some high-end cars everytime I drive-by and I havent really heard complains till now...

Hope they right what they did wrong to you!
<b>04 Desert Sand V6</b>
<i>Injen + Magnaflow </i>
<i>TRD FSTB + RSB</i>
<i>HID + A/V + iPod</i>
dvdchris45
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Horrible Dealer/Service Rants