[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Do not buy from Brown's Toyota of Glen Burnie, MD...EVER!
Ever have a bad experience? Well here's the place to discuss things.

Do not buy from Brown's Toyota of Glen Burnie, MD...EVER!

BBB

Postby JMSinMaryland » Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:54 am

That's no way for the BBB to treat a lady :lol: The BBB actually does not stand for "Better Business Bureau" but in fact "BBBiatch." They're not going to bite the hand that feeds them. Just don't get your panties in a knot and push forward. Jon.
17" Toyota Highlander Limited wheels for sale
http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/g ... ed-wheels/
JMSinMaryland
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby steve-o » Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:13 pm

I've had some good results with BBB of NJ. Send them the info via certified mail. Explain to them how you've been trying to resolve it for the past 2 years.
steve-o
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Turbosolara » Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:18 pm

i am sorry to hear this. maybe you should try to make it big deal by contacting medias such as local newspaper and tv news. you should also contact lawyer and see if they will take it. some of them would get a chunk from whatever you win. but clearly it cuased damages and stress, the sunroof installer should be liable for the shittty works
2002 Lexus IS300 5MT
1997 Prelude base, 5MT
Turbosolara
juicy Taiwanese sausage
juicy Taiwanese sausage

Postby Sebas007 » Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:19 pm

Since they mix up name...maybe this letter was for Miss Sandler...and maybe she got your letter !? It a shame to tell that you're a Toyota Dealership when you do job like that !!!

213ninja wrote:...they didn't even get my name right!!!!!!! and called me a Mrs.!!!!!
Sebas007
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Previous

Return to Horrible Dealer/Service Rants