[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Stupid Dealershit Service!!
Ever have a bad experience? Well here's the place to discuss things.

Stupid Dealershit Service!!

Postby SPF 0 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:19 pm

Miracle Max would have been proud.
'05 Black Solara Convertible SLE, Gold Pinstriping, red calipers, lower grille, OBX pedals, Solara door sills, and OEM splash guards.
SPF 0
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby NeFaRiOuS_SLE » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:36 pm

^^LOL

Hell, every dealershit around here pretty much has its own disadvantage; Longo says I don't have a theft deterrent (oh yeah? How come when I open the door from the inside the horn sounds and low beams flash?), Puente Hills Toyota said I needed $1500 in repairs (only 2 were legit), but nothing compares to Universal City Nishit... But if it wasn't for that, I would've never been been able to file a lemon law buyback (so in my case their lack of cerebral activity is my blessing)!
NeFaRiOuS_SLE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Yanks0114 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:56 pm

PhreakdOut wrote:^^ Uh, this is digging up a really old thread.

And one that was posted the wrong section!

Time to demote PXL
Yanks0114
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby PXLpainter » Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:47 am

Yanks0114 wrote:
PhreakdOut wrote:^^ Uh, this is digging up a really old thread.

And one that was posted the wrong section!

Time to demote PXL

Huh? Rants on a dealer aren't supposed to be posted in Horrible Dealer/Service Rants??

What are you drinking dood? :drinking: :evilbat:

Besides - this was OP last August - I was a mere rookie back then! ;)
Old CarDomain pages here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2247283
So-long to my 2006 SLE Convertible...
PXLpainter
Mod Alumni
Mod Alumni

Postby SPF 0 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:28 pm

FWIW, I enjoyed reading it and found it useful. I also have have to disagree with those who assert this is in the wrong section.
'05 Black Solara Convertible SLE, Gold Pinstriping, red calipers, lower grille, OBX pedals, Solara door sills, and OEM splash guards.
SPF 0
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby wayne rubel » Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:50 pm

Hi PXLpainter.
Did tightening the mounts stop the noise. I was just wonder if your noise was the same as mine, I talk about in ( 05 right rear knock )
wayne rubel
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Previous

Return to Horrible Dealer/Service Rants