[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Horrible Experience at Al Hendrickson
Ever have a bad experience? Well here's the place to discuss things.

Horrible Experience at Al Hendrickson

Re: Suggestion

Postby ItalianRN » Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:52 pm

JMSinMaryland wrote:If I lived in Florida I would take you up on that offer, I actually love the process because I used to be on the other side of the table while finishing up college.
I then fight them there. If you start high you'll end high. If you have more questions or want to give me some particulars I can help you from there (i.e. if you're leasing or financing, what you're going to do with your old car, etc). Jon.

Thank you. I wish you were closer too. I was waiting for my friend to get here from N.Y. but he had to have surgery & can't get here till December. I don't want to wait till then.

The problem I'm encountering is that Toyota doesn't budge too much because their cars sell. They don't come down much.

I'm actually so sick of dealing with salesmen that I'm going to purchase it on Sunday. I called the Regional Mger this morning & told him what happened at Hendrickson. He had someone contact me from JM Enterprises' Customer Service. They arranged for me to get the car for $28,650 from King Toyota. Their original price last week was $30,285. No more dealing or B.S. I really can't be bothered with all that stuff.

I actually started to look for another type of car this morning. I was going to just forget about the Solara. I love it, but Toyota is just too frustrating to deal with.

I can't wait to sign the papers on Sunday. I don't know how some people go through this every 2 or 3 years. They're crazy or maybe they're just very good at it. Car shopping stinks.
ItalianRN
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Previous

Return to Horrible Dealer/Service Rants