[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - wheelsnext.com
Ever have a bad experience? Well here's the place to discuss things.

wheelsnext.com

wheelsnext.com

Postby Stark33 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:47 pm

ok first i make an online order for a set of wheels and tires says shiped in three to five business days. ok say three days later i have no tracking number i call up not them call me and they say sorry man u didnt get a call those wheels are discontinued i say ok cool why didnt u call me. but i decide to order a diff set from the same site taking a risk cause they already seem like a bunch of jokes but i went for it found some wheels i like excited about them, and three days later dude calls and says ya man we only got the eighteen by nines left and they wont fit your car i say man dam u said they were in stock he goes ya some one forgot to do there job or whatever i thought uit was all bull crap so i get pissed hangup and then pissed that they already charged mt credit card i called up and he gets me these tsw wheels for a good deal with falken tired i say ok only if u go down towarhouse and make sure they r in stock he says hold on i hold for twenty then hes like i got them for sure im like cool well a week later no tracking number i call and he said ya man i told u i aint got them in my warehouse they gotta ship from cali im like dude u said u had them he bulshits i called him out he lies i prove him wrong so anyways he promises they ship tomorrow out of cali and be here tues day of nextweek gaurantee i will have tracking number this time today 6-12-08 apr 5:45 i check email and aint crap there so im callin him now but in conclusion screw this company dont try them they are clowns!
No emblems
Slammed on tsw's
customs intake and exhaust
black grill black windows
Stark33
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby gnegroni » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:23 pm

I have an address for you...

http://welcome.bbb.org/

Its easy enough to follow and wheelsnext.com won't want them to be put on a "black list" or not be able to have bbb certification.

Do it and don't do more business with them. Call your credit card company and cancel payment. They should have charged IF they shipped your product, not the other way around. PERIOD!
'05 Lunar Mist SE: 2AZ-FE, E351 and all their combined glory!
gnegroni
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby SolaraBlue » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:50 pm

www.tires.com
www.tirerack.com
best around. i find www.tires.com has the better selection and cheapest prices.
SolaraBlue
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Solarafreek » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:57 pm

I got wheels from them a couple years ago and they were great. I guess its hit or miss.
Solarafreek
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby philosophicaljt » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:03 pm

hey stark, some commas and periods would have made that paragraph a LOT easier to read.

But thanks for the heads up.
2004 Solara SLE V6
Search
philosophicaljt
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby woa_its_j3ff » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:11 pm

philosophicaljt wrote:hey stark, some commas and periods would have made that paragraph a LOT easier to read.

no doubt. hard as hell to read.

interesting thing, I heard of this company and I ordered some motegi's from them a long time ago for my previous car and no issues, but when my friend tried recently a similar situation happened too..
where many hate, few will love,
But for those who love,
they'll see what it's like to live.

SolaraGuy Professional Racer
SolaraGuy Professional Racer

Postby Black Bob » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:43 pm

I'm having a very hard time reading the rant. Let me get this straight if I may:

1) You ordered your initial brand of wheels and they didn't call you to tell you they were discontinued

2) Even though you say "they already seem like a bunch of jokes"(?) you choose another brand that later they tell you their out of stock on

3) You let them talk you into choosing yet another brand after they tell you they physically checked stock in the warehouse only to find out they outright lied to you

3) You decide to order AGAIN(?) and have not received any information today

If I got everything straight I would honestly say for a pissed guy you have alot of patience with this company. Why? Most people would've called the credit card company and rejected the charges after they lied to you on the second order. Personally I would've made that call after the first order. If you don't have any confirmation yet, cancel the order NOW and call your credit card company to get the charges off. If the shipment comes, don't sign anything from the carrier and reject it. If it comes and you do reject it, call your credit card company again to make sure no restocking fee or other crap is charged. In fact, tell the credit card company you flat out don't want their name anywhere on your bill...ever. There are too many wheel companies/distributors out there to go through the type of aggravation you're going through.
Current: 2008 Brick Toyota FJ Cruiser 4x4 Upgrade Pkg# 2
Previous: 2005 Arctic Frost Toyota Solara SE Sport V6
Black Bob
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Location: NE Ohio--where we know nothing about everything and we know it the loudest

Postby gnegroni » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:35 pm

woa_its_j3ff wrote:
philosophicaljt wrote:hey stark, some commas and periods would have made that paragraph a LOT easier to read.

no doubt. hard as hell to read.

interesting thing, I heard of this company and I ordered some motegi's from them a long time ago for my previous car and no issues, but when my friend tried recently a similar situation happened too..

That is what happens when a company gets too big, they stop caring, or both.

Black Bob wrote:I'm having a very hard time reading the rant. Let me get this straight if I may:

1) You ordered your initial brand of wheels and they didn't call you to tell you they were discontinued

2) Even though you say "they already seem like a bunch of jokes"(?) you choose another brand that later they tell you their out of stock on

3) You let them talk you into choosing yet another brand after they tell you they physically checked stock in the warehouse only to find out they outright lied to you

3) You decide to order AGAIN(?) and have not received any information today

If I got everything straight I would honestly say for a pissed guy you have alot of patience with this company. Why? Most people would've called the credit card company and rejected the charges after they lied to you on the second order. Personally I would've made that call after the first order. If you don't have any confirmation yet, cancel the order NOW and call your credit card company to get the charges off. If the shipment comes, don't sign anything from the carrier and reject it. If it comes and you do reject it, call your credit card company again to make sure no restocking fee or other crap is charged. In fact, tell the credit card company you flat out don't want their name anywhere on your bill...ever. There are too many wheel companies/distributors out there to go through the type of aggravation you're going through.

With Bob's permission, that is EXACTLY how and what you should write a complaint to the BBB. Couldn't have said it better myself.
gnegroni
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Pogs » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:27 am

I really like http://www.performanceplustire.com/, they have some pretty amazing wheel and tire packages, and a diverse selection of brands.
Pogs
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby gnegroni » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:20 am

gnegroni
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Stark33 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:19 pm

sorry about the rant i was just pissed. Al so ina very big hurry but ya. I just kept going through them cause they already charged me.
No emblems
Slammed on tsw's
customs intake and exhaust
black grill black windows
Stark33
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby gnegroni » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:20 pm

Stark33 wrote:sorry about the rant i was just pissed. Al so ina very big hurry but ya. I just kept going through them cause they already charged me.

You don't have to... like I said. You can call the CC company to cancel payment on non-delivered goods.
gnegroni
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Horrible Dealer/Service Rants