[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - my solara story
Ever have a bad experience? Well here's the place to discuss things.

my solara story

my solara story

Postby solara90 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:00 pm

well i bought my solara from a place in Menasha Wisconsin called Ultimate Rides, when i test drove the car it had no face plate for the radio and they said they took them out when they are sitting in the lots, which i understood.

well when i go back to the dealer to buy the car they said ti came with no face plate, and they had two of the info sheets on the car and the one on the car said that there was a face plate but the one they had said it didnt, so they grabbed the one that said it did and i never saw that again.

Also i took it to a place to have them look at it, and they said it needed a tranny flush, replace serp. belt, and a oil change, also an alignment. And Ultimate rides said they would do the work. Well i know they did the oil change, and the alignment but they did not replace the serp belt cause it still has some cracks in it, and the tranny fluid doesn't look new to me, but i didn't complain i just changed the belt and did the tranny flush my self! :x
02 solara 2az

solara90
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Ilovemylara » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:05 pm

wow... Sounds like you got raped... Is there a better bussiness bureau in your area? If so, report them. BTW did they charge you for a tranny flush and serp. belt change???
Ilovemylara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby solara90 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:08 pm

no, i didnt get charged, they said they would do the work because it didnt come with the face plate.. but they didnt do half the work anyway
02 solara 2az

solara90
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Jakecallun20 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:41 pm

^^^^Yeah. I'd hit up a BBB. Thats whats right. I fkkin hate places that do half ass work, half ass jobs....etc. As far as the stereo, I'd just replace the HU personally. They are cheap enough now a days. (Get an alpine)
02' AV6 Accord Coupe- Daily
86' Mercedes 560SL- Project
99' Solara SLE V6- Sold 09/19/09 :(
Jakecallun20
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Horrible Dealer/Service Rants