[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Columbia River Mandrel Bending
Ever have a bad experience? Well here's the place to discuss things.

Columbia River Mandrel Bending

Columbia River Mandrel Bending

Postby 1gSE » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:09 pm

http://www.mandrel-bends.com/catalog/

I know these guys are a sponsor at HMT (homemadeturbo.com)...hundreds of DIY turbo set ups there. I checked them out one time, prices looked good. I just ordered the pro kit, 2 feet of straight pipe, a short pipe made for a t3 flange and a 2 into 1 collect for 105 including shipping sunday. It'll be tomorrow. They also have stainless steel and aluminum pipes, plus other stuff. So if you're into fabbing you own stuff, i'd recommend them.
Last edited by 1gSE on Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Ilovemylara » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:16 pm

awesome find man :) GL with finishing your setup
Ilovemylara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby 1gSE » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:18 pm

i just realized i put this is the wrong forum. Can a mod move it for me? THANKS!
GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to Horrible Dealer/Service Rants