[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - nazi invasion.
Ever have a bad experience? Well here's the place to discuss things.

nazi invasion.

Postby makethemusic72 » Fri May 01, 2009 3:13 pm

^hahah I'm glad that i moved from a meltingpot Boston, MA to a redneck part of VA.....awesome..... :roll:
2003 Solara 4 Cyl, automatic. Floss as @#$%.
makethemusic72
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby youngblood » Fri May 01, 2009 3:24 pm

I think I would have been so blown out of the water by the whole experience that I would have launched on somebody. I was mildly uncomfortable just reading about your experience! I tend to go from the quiet, mind my own business type to full blown rage when somebody f**ks with me or my stuff. I probably wouldn't last long in VA.
Black 2004 Solara SLE V6
Green 2002 Camry LE I4
youngblood
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby LatinDragonXJC » Fri May 01, 2009 4:01 pm

WOW, I don't think I would of kept my cool very long. I know where not to visit.
LatinDragonXJC
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Location: Chilltown,Jersey City, New Jersey, United States, North America, Earth, Galaxy, Aliens Belly Button

Postby makethemusic72 » Fri May 01, 2009 9:38 pm

yeah. i left feeling really disturbed, because it's so easy to confine yourself in a world where you don't need to worry about neo-nazis or racists if you are not one, but once you confront one, its an unsettling feeling. i left just very unsettled, and a while ago i was getting some service done and they couldn't do it because those guys stole my lock nut key, so i had to call them and rant hard as anything and picked it up the next morning, they didn't give me any crap...

...probably because i was going to incinerate the place if they did. :evilbat:
makethemusic72
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby hskrsolara » Fri May 01, 2009 11:51 pm

18 posts...and a neo nazi at a service shop? I smell bullshit. You guys are too gullible.
99 DWP SEV6 5spd 6.5psi+Meth, Tein+Tokico, EricSol+Brembos+EBC, OBX Headers+OBX 3" Exhaust, Supra MAF & 330cc, Spec 2+, Fidanza, TRD lip kit, Injen+Ext, Optima Red, Infinity 60.5+693.7i, 2 Kappa Perfect 12 VQ's+iPod+JVC DVD...etc
hskrsolara
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby Mr_Chunkz » Sat May 02, 2009 12:28 am

hskrsolara wrote:18 posts...and a neo nazi at a service shop? I smell bullshit. You guys are too gullible.

whoa lighten up

why would he have reason to BS this? Its not like any of us are his next door neighbors, so if he has a grudge on a shop tellin us lies won't do shi.t, really.
- Mr_Chunkz -
The Daily
Mr_Chunkz
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Mr_Krispy1183 » Sat May 02, 2009 2:32 am

hskrsolara wrote:18 posts...and a neo nazi at a service shop? I smell bullshit. You guys are too gullible.

Sh!t like this still exists and is very much alive in various parts of the country. I'm glad I live in L.A., where that kind if sh!t doesn't fly very well anymore, due to the sheer diversity, and the recent cases of "white flight".
'01 zenki MCV20 Silverstream Opalescent
Mr_Krispy1183
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby hskrsolara » Sat May 02, 2009 6:28 am

Seriously guys, I don't know how in the hell someone could ever get away with this in a public place or business. I've lived around some big time rednecks, but never ever have seen nazi propaganda at a public business. I know they are out there, but seriously doubt the up front nature of their efforts, as stated in this post.
99 DWP SEV6 5spd 6.5psi+Meth, Tein+Tokico, EricSol+Brembos+EBC, OBX Headers+OBX 3" Exhaust, Supra MAF & 330cc, Spec 2+, Fidanza, TRD lip kit, Injen+Ext, Optima Red, Infinity 60.5+693.7i, 2 Kappa Perfect 12 VQ's+iPod+JVC DVD...etc
hskrsolara
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby youngblood » Sat May 02, 2009 11:36 am

hskrsolara wrote:Seriously guys, I don't know how in the hell someone could ever get away with this in a public place or business. I've lived around some big time rednecks, but never ever have seen nazi propaganda at a public business. I know they are out there, but seriously doubt the up front nature of their efforts, as stated in this post.

I guess I am a little naive when it comes to this website. I don't believe everything I see posted here, but I feel the vast majority of SG's are honest and well-intentioned. Contrast that with a place like AutoForum on Craigslist.

Maybe I need a reality check, but the OP was convincing to me. I could even envision a similar scenario up here in Michigan. The north would still seem to have plenty of issues with racism. :roll:
Black 2004 Solara SLE V6
Green 2002 Camry LE I4
youngblood
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Agreed

Postby JMSinMaryland » Sat May 02, 2009 1:46 pm

You read my mind, the OP is full of crap. If something like that happened I would have the store shut down and everyone fired so quick their heads would spin. Seems like this forum has a troll.
17" Toyota Highlander Limited wheels for sale
http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/g ... ed-wheels/
JMSinMaryland
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Re: Agreed

Postby makethemusic72 » Sat May 02, 2009 11:32 pm

believe it or not haha y'all didn't get offered to buy nazi flags.

JMSinMaryland wrote:

You read my mind, the OP is full of crap. If something like that happened I would have the store shut down and everyone fired so quick their heads would spin. Seems like this forum has a troll.

and yeah i was strongly considering it. still considering whether or not to contact the BBB

and...why would i take the time out of my day to lie about it?
makethemusic72
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Agreed

Postby Chinky420 » Tue May 19, 2009 2:08 pm

JMSinMaryland wrote:

1 - you can't get people fired for having different politcal beliefs. this is america, for better or worse...plus, if it's sanctioned by the owner/manager, then your complaints will fall on deaf ears. what you can do, is contact your local news station, i'm sure they'd love to expose something as sensational as this. plus, you'd be bringing all sorts of negative publicity to the shop, if any of it comes to light.

2 - the nazi swastika is a crooked (read: angled at 45 degrees) buddhist good luck symbol. it doesn't have to be red/black/white to be an endorsement of the nazi regime, it just has to be crooked. hitler actually was all about the occult, and about other religious traditions....for example the SS badging is actually a pagan symbol repeated.

3 - while i doubt this particular instance is a troll, it seems like there are more and more trolls lurking around here everyday.

to OP - after the dude tried selling you everything but the house, you shoulda just said that they can do it AFTER they refill all your blinker fluid. upon getting quizzical looks (doubt they know the joke), you just look at them all smugly and say "well, if you don't know how to refill blinker fluid, i'm not going to trust you to do my tranny and PS fluid, brakes, or terminals"
Chinky420
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Previous

Return to Horrible Dealer/Service Rants